Hoover Type S Futura/Spectrum Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Bags, Package of 10

Old May 22nd 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Hoover Type S Futura/Spectrum Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Bags, Package of 10

List Price:$10.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00005068B
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00005068B

Ordered according to the online pictures and description but when the bags arrived, I found they were not the same. They're white and wider than the original ones. However I squeezed it into the chamber but it works. The dust actually sucks into the bag. Anyway, it's better than nothing since there are no places I can buy the bags here in L.A.
I was very annoyed to find I'd wasted my time and money ordering this product. The image on line showed what I wanted and on the box as well but INSIDE the box the vacuum bag was made wider instead of longer so it didn't fix my vacuum cleaner.
These bags are the finast vacuum bags ever....EVER! So, if you need to vacuum fruitcake out of carpets, floors, or dog houses [where I stash mine!]....these bags are for you! They truly offer superior sucking action [can I say that here?]. Seriously, I've noticed that running my vacuum with these bags takes the cig-smoke out of the air! Pretty impressive!!!cheers!SR...pro-reviewer
I ordered these because my Hoover calls for type "S" bags and they are quite hard to find in regular stores. It turns out that even though these are type "S" bags and they are made by Hoover, they don't seem to fit my vacuum, and now my vacuum sucks and then spits. I think maybe I ordered the wrong thing.
We like these bags for everyday use in our home. Hoover Allergen bags work even better, so we use them several times a month as well. West Texas is very dusty and this combination has lowered the dust level in our home.
Hoover Type S Futura/Spectrum Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Bags, Package of 10

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Hoover WindTunnel Bagged - Anniversary Edition:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0017YUX5A
Hoover Type S Allergen Canister Vacuum Cleaner Bags, Package of 3:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00004U9X2
Hoover S3590 Duros Power Nozzle Canister Vacuum:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0009HNH2M