Jeep Liberty question

Old October 20th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
RichC

Default Jeep Liberty question

On the Liberty, does the front passenger seat fold forward to enlarge
the cargo space?

I know the rear seats do, but I've seen a photo of a 2008 Liberty with
a folded down front passenger seat. I'm particulary interested in
whether any 2007 or 2006 models have this feature.

Thanks

Old October 20th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate

I'm not trying to be a snot here, even though it may sound like it...
but call the dealership, ask THEM.

On my 05 it didn't, only the back seats folded flat.

Kate

2O|||||||O6 Rubicon

oups.com...

Old October 20th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Ken Wood

On Oct 20, 9:41 am, "Kate" > wrote:
> I'm not trying to be a snot here, even though it may sound like it...
> but call the dealership, ask THEM.
>
> On my 05 it didn't, only the back seats folded flat.
>
> Kate
>
> 2O|||||||O6 Rubicon
>
> "RichC" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
> On the Liberty, does the front passenger seat fold forward to enlarge
> the cargo space?
>
> I know the rear seats do, but I've seen a photo of a 2008 Liberty with
> a folded down front passenger seat. I'm particulary interested in
> whether any 2007 or 2006 models have this feature.
>
> Thanks

Salesmen are not a good source of information on anything.

Old October 20th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
ramjaw.org

On Oct 19, 7:22 pm, RichC > wrote:
> On the Liberty, does the front passenger seat fold forward to enlarge
> the cargo space?

<snip>

Try asking over at RAMJAW.org maybe someone there knows.

Old October 20th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_20_]

Kate,

This is an owner's manual question, but the dealer might not have that year
owner's manual. Asking possible Liberty owners in this forum is not a bad
idea. I am thinking of the Sawzall (TM) solution myself. Seats can be
removed also, if the times you want to move a grandfather clock are limited.

http://wcw.bignose.org/index.php?/ar...-Sawzall!.html

Cheers,

Earle

Old October 20th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jim[_34_]

RichC wrote:
> On the Liberty, does the front passenger seat fold forward to enlarge
> the cargo space?

Checked one out today. The front seat back folds down against the
seat bottom. Not really flat but is does give extra space.

--
Jim
Old October 21st 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
RichC

On Oct 20, 3:01 pm, Jim > wrote:
> RichC wrote:
> > On the Liberty, does the front passenger seat fold forward to enlarge
> > the cargo space?

> Checked one out today. The front seat back folds down against the
> seat bottom. Not really flat but is does give extra space.
>
> --
> Jim

OK, but what year vehicle? (They're selling '08s now).

Old October 21st 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jim[_34_]

RichC wrote:
> On Oct 20, 3:01 pm, Jim > wrote:
>> RichC wrote:
>>> On the Liberty, does the front passenger seat fold forward to enlarge
>>> the cargo space?

>> Checked one out today. The front seat back folds down against the
>> seat bottom. Not really flat but is does give extra space.
>>
>> --
>> Jim

> OK, but what year vehicle? (They're selling '08s now).

08

--
Jim
Old October 21st 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
RiverRunner66 via CarKB.com

I thought she was going to do us all a favor and quit this group?

Old October 23rd 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

So gotta love this.

'You' are going to make a 'better' site by turning into another damn
Spammer pushing his 'commercial' site on this Usenet Newsgroup?

You are fast turning into a bad joke.

Does your ISP know that you are trying to deceive or just plain rip off
a Usenet Newsgroup's name for commercial gain?

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile...