$300 REFUND Brake Repair Tillman German Car Care ( FALSE AND DECEPTIVEPRACTICES)

Old December 4th 09, 07:42 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

Default $300 REFUND Brake Repair Tillman German Car Care ( FALSE AND DECEPTIVEPRACTICES)

HI Guys ...

You can get $150.00 in refund for brake repair that Mike Tillman did in
his business with people for the past three years.

Mike and his crew got into the business habit of making a PERCENTAGE
measurement of things .. and this is false, deceptive practice as
determined by the State of California, Mark Loveless in Sacramento.

Bureau Of Automotive Repair
10340 Systems Parkway
Sacramento, CA 954827

You have to write him, fill out a BAR complaint, as Tillman will not
recognize what he has done to steal from people. In his world, he is a
wonderful person as good as a Mormom or a Jehovah Witness.

Soooo ... if you have a reciept from Mike Tillman about a brake repair
that you did on his recommendation ... you got taken. Your brakes had
another 40% of life in them.

So the parts and labor you spent was wasted by that amount.

A $500 brake repair to the front ... is a $150 refund.

Did both brakes ... you got $300 coming.

Two cars .. it is $600 .... so folks.

This is a great christmas present to you if you want your money back.

Tell Mike Tillman that when he foxs with some people in Sonoma County,
some of them fox back.

sumbuddie wear blind sea
Old December 4th 09, 11:21 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
Alan B. Mac Farlane > wrote:
> Soooo ... if you have a reciept from Mike Tillman about a brake repair
> that you did on his recommendation ... you got taken. Your brakes had
> another 40% of life in them.

How can *you* possibly know how much life was left in those brakes?

--
*I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old December 5th 09, 01:45 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article >,
> Alan B. Mac Farlane > wrote:
>> Soooo ... if you have a reciept from Mike Tillman about a brake repair
>> that you did on his recommendation ... you got taken. Your brakes had
>> another 40% of life in them.

> How can *you* possibly know how much life was left in those brakes?

I took the 'examined' brakes to BMW Santa Rosa California Dealership guy
.... and they dealership measured them with a caliper as required by the
State of California .. it seems.

Tillman said I had 15% left until Holy Dog **** Hell opens up and had to
be replaced NOW !!!

Santa Rosa BMW ... said nope ... gotta a long time to go.

The brakes were actually at 45% if one wanted to use the math based on
actual measure as defined by BMW recommendation and State of California
law ... it seems.

Maybe it is a rule .. and not a law.

Dunno ..

Anyhow .. it is a FALSE AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICE to not write the measure
of what is there in mechanical car science findings.

At least in California it is.

We have Lemon Laws here ... Liberal Gun Laws ... it goes on.

Our Boy Scouts hold up shot up cops to steady their aim so the cops can
shoot the bad guy.

We do things a little different here in Sonoma County then in the rest
of the world.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

:?
Old December 5th 09, 01:46 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

If Tiger Woods gave me $80 Million .. I would have sex with him too.

Old December 5th 09, 09:26 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
Alan B. Mac Farlane > wrote:
> Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Alan B. Mac Farlane > wrote:
> >> Soooo ... if you have a reciept from Mike Tillman about a brake repair
> >> that you did on his recommendation ... you got taken. Your brakes had
> >> another 40% of life in them.

> > How can *you* possibly know how much life was left in those brakes?
> >

> I took the 'examined' brakes to BMW Santa Rosa California Dealership guy
> ... and they dealership measured them with a caliper as required by the
> State of California .. it seems.

Ah - so you're talking about just the measurements on your brakes? That's
not how it reads.

> Tillman said I had 15% left until Holy Dog **** Hell opens up and had to
> be replaced NOW !!!

> Santa Rosa BMW ... said nope ... gotta a long time to go.

> The brakes were actually at 45% if one wanted to use the math based on
> actual measure as defined by BMW recommendation and State of California
> law ... it seems.

> Maybe it is a rule .. and not a law.

> Dunno ..

I'm not defending anyone - but it is difficult assessing the *exact* wear
- and whether they will last until the next scheduled service. As many
don't want to have an extra visit to a garage for repairs.

> Anyhow .. it is a FALSE AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICE to not write the measure
> of what is there in mechanical car science findings.

> At least in California it is.

> We have Lemon Laws here ... Liberal Gun Laws ... it goes on.

> Our Boy Scouts hold up shot up cops to steady their aim so the cops can
> shoot the bad guy.

> We do things a little different here in Sonoma County then in the rest
> of the world.

What? Garages conning customers? World wide from when the first wheel
turned...

--
*Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Old December 5th 09, 01:20 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Kevin

"Alan B. Mac Farlane" > wrote in news:4b19bb93$0$2013
:

> If Tiger Woods gave me $80 Million .. I would have sex with him too.
>

> Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> *I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

Now that is one HIGH priced piece!!!!!!!!! KB

--
THUNDERSNAKE #9

Protect your rights or "Lose" them
The 2nd Admendment guarantees the others
Old December 7th 09, 05:33 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article >,
> Alan B. Mac Farlane > wrote:
>> Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
>>> How can *you* possibly know how much life was left in those brakes?
>>>

>> I took the 'examined' brakes to BMW Santa Rosa California Dealership guy
>> ... and they dealership measured them with a caliper as required by the
>> State of California .. it seems.

> Ah - so you're talking about just the measurements on your brakes? That's
> not how it reads.

I don't know what your point is Dave .. what the nut you are trying to turn.

Tillman told me that the brakes only had 15% and need to be replaced NOW.

I took the car down to BMW dealership .. they told me that NEW brakes
were 9 mm thick.

My brakes were 5 mm (almost new he said) ... and BMW recommendation for
replacement was at 2 mm (have about 4000 miles of life left on them).

BMW said the brakes were just fine and why was I bothering them.

I told them I needed a second opinion that would hold up in a court of law.

I was going to pay for that opinion.

Tillman paid be back.

I hope other German Car owners in Sonoma County get paid back by Tillman
for what the State of California says is a false and deceptive practice
in stealing money from customers under pretense of doing good.

Tillman TOOK MEASUREMENTS .. then he did MATH to make percentages.

This is illegal in California to do.

I can not make it any clearer or make it read any different to help you
sort out what you are trying to sort out as you are wraping your mind
around the car science of it.

All my best, always.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

:?
Old December 7th 09, 05:34 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

How much sex can I get at $400 million

.... if I was a butter ball butt fox boy like Rush Limbaugh.