An aesthetic overhaul

Old August 12th 08, 10:06 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default An aesthetic overhaul

Hi Viatologists,

Here at the Worldwide Transportation Library, our goal is to offer the
cleanest interface possible for your research! We've recently discovered
some errata that "obscured" the presentation of road photographs and
corresponding text descriptions. Beneath certain text descriptions was a
munged, illegible copyright logo.

This errata was introduced at the tail-end of "Pictures of Highway Shields"
era where a small copyright logo accompanied (then-)new photographs. Over
time, we changed pixel-count for our copyright logo. This change, bluntly
speaking, didn't agree quite well w/ the constrained proportions previously
defined in HTML.

You may have noticed this errata in many US Federal Route photographs, e.g.,
Federal Routes 6, 97, and 231. The problem has since been solved.

Unlike the low-income redneck garbage that's regularly circulated the MTR
newsgroup, including stuff that even Jeff Foxworthy would find embarrassing,
the WWTL continues to raise its pinky finger and refine its user interface
to better offer you a worldwide sampling of road photographs. We strive to
be the finest representation in viatology and appreciate your visits.
Thanks for your time and patience -- that is, unless you're a MTR redneck
who believes route naming conventions are determined by USA road bibles.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we offer several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 demonstrations -- free of charge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old August 12th 08, 10:43 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
JPI

On Aug 12, 4:06*pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Here at the Worldwide Transportation Library, our goal is to offer the
> cleanest interface possible for your research! *We've recently discovered
> some errata that "obscured" the presentation of road photographs and
> corresponding text descriptions. *Beneath certain text descriptions was a
> munged, illegible copyright logo.
>
> This errata was introduced at the tail-end of "Pictures of Highway Shields"
> era where a small copyright logo accompanied (then-)new photographs. *Over
> time, we changed pixel-count for our copyright logo. *This change, bluntly
> speaking, didn't agree quite well w/ the constrained proportions previously
> defined in HTML.
>
> You may have noticed this errata in many US Federal Route photographs, e.g.,
> Federal Routes 6, 97, and 231. The problem has since been solved.
>
> Unlike the low-income redneck garbage that's regularly circulated the MTR
> newsgroup, including stuff that even Jeff Foxworthy would find embarrassing,
> the WWTL continues to raise its pinky finger and refine its user interface
> to better offer you a worldwide sampling of road photographs. *We strive to
> be the finest representation in viatology and appreciate your visits.
> Thanks for your time and patience -- that is, unless you're a MTR redneck
> who believes route naming conventions are determined by USA road bibles.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Rogers
> "Environment first, transportology second"
> ********
> Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):http://wwtl.info
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
> Since 2000, we offer several photographs, videos and
> Virtual 360 demonstrations -- free of charge.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ********

Gee, and you are NOT??
Old August 12th 08, 10:52 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Odo

> Gee, and you are NOT??

Please observe OSTT. Thank you.
Old August 12th 08, 10:54 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Jason Pawloski

On Aug 12, 2:43*pm, JPI > wrote:
> On Aug 12, 4:06*pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
>

> > Hi Viatologists,

> > Here at the Worldwide Transportation Library, our goal is to offer the
> > cleanest interface possible for your research! *We've recently discovered
> > some errata that "obscured" the presentation of road photographs and
> > corresponding text descriptions. *Beneath certain text descriptions was a
> > munged, illegible copyright logo.

> > This errata was introduced at the tail-end of "Pictures of Highway Shields"
> > era where a small copyright logo accompanied (then-)new photographs. *Over
> > time, we changed pixel-count for our copyright logo. *This change, bluntly
> > speaking, didn't agree quite well w/ the constrained proportions previously
> > defined in HTML.

> > You may have noticed this errata in many US Federal Route photographs, e.g.,
> > Federal Routes 6, 97, and 231. The problem has since been solved.

> > Unlike the low-income redneck garbage that's regularly circulated the MTR
> > newsgroup, including stuff that even Jeff Foxworthy would find embarrassing,
> > the WWTL continues to raise its pinky finger and refine its user interface
> > to better offer you a worldwide sampling of road photographs. *We strive to
> > be the finest representation in viatology and appreciate your visits.
> > Thanks for your time and patience -- that is, unless you're a MTR redneck
> > who believes route naming conventions are determined by USA road bibles..

> > Cheers,

> > Carl Rogers
> > "Environment first, transportology second"
> > ********
> > Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):http://wwtl.info
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
> > Since 2000, we offer several photographs, videos and
> > Virtual 360 demonstrations -- free of charge.
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > ********

> Gee, and you are NOT??- Hide quoted text -

Not only did this not make any sense whatsoever, you couldn't be
bothered to place your comment in an appropriate spot so we know what
you are attempting to address?
Old August 12th 08, 10:57 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Odo

On Aug 12, 4:54*pm, Jason Pawloski > wrote:

> Not only did this not make any sense whatsoever, you couldn't be
> bothered to place your comment in an appropriate spot so we know what
> you are attempting to address?

So are you a fan or a secret admirer?
Old August 12th 08, 11:22 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
JPI

On Aug 12, 4:06*pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Here at the Worldwide Transportation Library, our goal is to offer the
> cleanest interface possible for your research! *We've recently discovered
> some errata that "obscured" the presentation of road photographs and
> corresponding text descriptions. *Beneath certain text descriptions was a
> munged, illegible copyright logo.
>
> This errata was introduced at the tail-end of "Pictures of Highway Shields"
> era where a small copyright logo accompanied (then-)new photographs. *Over
> time, we changed pixel-count for our copyright logo. *This change, bluntly
> speaking, didn't agree quite well w/ the constrained proportions previously
> defined in HTML.
>
> You may have noticed this errata in many US Federal Route photographs, e.g.,
> Federal Routes 6, 97, and 231. The problem has since been solved.
>
> Unlike the low-income redneck garbage that's regularly circulated the MTR

Gee... and you are NOT one of them??
> newsgroup, including stuff that even Jeff Foxworthy would find embarrassing,
> the WWTL continues to raise its pinky finger and refine its user interface
> to better offer you a worldwide sampling of road photographs. *We strive to
> be the finest representation in viatology and appreciate your visits.
> Thanks for your time and patience -- that is, unless you're a MTR redneck
> who believes route naming conventions are determined by USA road bibles.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Rogers
> "Environment first, transportology second"
> ********
> Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):http://wwtl.info
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
> Since 2000, we offer several photographs, videos and
> Virtual 360 demonstrations -- free of charge.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ********

There, is that better?
Old August 12th 08, 11:28 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Odo

On Aug 12, 5:22*pm, JPI > wrote:

> There, is that better?

Non alimenti prego la pesca a traina

Old August 13th 08, 02:30 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Imam Widdershins

The vile and infidel swine and swine sodomizer, Carl Rogers, left this
blasphemous prose in rec.autos.driving:

[infidel drivel dispatched to hell]

"Aesthetic overhaul," eh? Do you mean that you are shutting it down?

Imam Widdershins

Sloth is a Deadly Sin
Old August 13th 08, 02:43 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

Please do not feed the troll.

"Imam Widdershins" > wrote in message
th.net...
> The vile and infidel swine and swine sodomizer, Carl Rogers, left this
> blasphemous prose in rec.autos.driving:
>
> [infidel drivel dispatched to hell]
>
> "Aesthetic overhaul," eh? Do you mean that you are shutting it down?
>
> Imam Widdershins
>
> Sloth is a Deadly Sin

VW Jetta A/C overhaul Curtis[_2_] VW water cooled 1 April 26th 07 03:24 AM
92 BMW 525I Engine Overhaul [email protected] BMW 2 October 15th 06 07:28 AM
engine overhaul akes Honda 4 June 1st 06 06:26 AM
engine overhaul ? olcrispy 4x4 3 March 2nd 06 12:19 AM
Seat Belt Overhaul Randall Brink VW air cooled 2 February 6th 05 03:30 PM