Are enviro-nuts EVER satisfied??

Old December 24th 05, 04:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Are enviro-nuts EVER satisfied??

Hank wrote:

> -
>
> Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
> to raging infernos for hours on end.
>
> http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

Oh, and what kind of mentally unbalanced moron compares a fire in a
34 and 32 story, more modern building on fire with one that is three and
a half times taller and subjected to the impact of a huge airliner
moving in excess of 400 MPH?? Do you see why the world regard you as a
total boob and pay no attention to your stupid rants? Your boy Dave
needs to consult an engineer or two. BTW Hilary Clinton has formally
asked that you morons please stop trying to help. The RNC however, would
like to respectfully thank you for all of your great work, ya kook.

Oh, you are out of your rabbid assed mind.- KJK

Old December 24th 05, 08:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:27:23 -0500, Hank > wrote:

>Spike wrote:
>> Hank > wrote:

> Stop the hysterical ranting and try to be specific. I
>prefer to deal with facts. What is it you're denying or
>disputing, specifically? I'll be glad to support it
>with qualified and credible references.
>
>-

As already pointed out... YOU wouldn't know a fact if God Himself
spoke directly to you from a burning bush. Allegations and innuendo
are NOT "facts". Also pointed out is that your allegations and
innuendo are designed to make it impossible for anyone to be specific
and defend against. You are a obsessive compulsive raving lunatic,
gay, communist, who enjoys being a pedophile in local parks. Bush
didn't start the war in Iraq. You did with your support for
terrorists. Come on back when you can PROVE with FACTS that NONE of
this about you is true. (Just as a hint, the simplest seeming one,
that you are gay, is not that easy to disprove since many gay men have
married women and fathered children in their attempt to be "normal".)
--

Spike
w/Black Std Interior, A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok;