'08 Liberty Specs

Old October 20th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
JD Adams[_2_]

Default '08 Liberty Specs

A friend is looking at an '08 Liberty with the P/T selectrac case and 6-sp
manual. We are both curious what type of axle is standard? D44? (OK, stop
laughing.) D30? (More than likely.) We both know that the IFS isn't suited
well for serious off-roading; mud and snow is all she anticipates. How strong
is the IFS on this model?
Old October 20th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XS11E[_3_]

JD Adams > wrote:

> We both know that the IFS isn't suited well for serious
> off-roading

You both know wrong then.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old October 21st 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
JD Adams[_2_]

XS11E wrote:

> JD Adams > wrote:
>
>> We both know that the IFS isn't suited well for serious
>> off-roading

> You both know wrong then.

You are off-topic, and I'm not interested in negative opinions.

Hmmm. After checking your past posts, I find that you have very little to
offer this group, so I'm going to add you to killfile-heap. The list is long,
but very distinguished.
Old October 21st 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XS11E[_3_]

JD Adams > wrote:

> XS11E wrote:
>
>> JD Adams > wrote:
>>
>>> We both know that the IFS isn't suited well for serious
>>> off-roading

>> You both know wrong then.

> You are off-topic, and I'm not interested in negative opinions.
>
> Hmmm. After checking your past posts, I find that you have very
> little to offer this group, so I'm going to add you to
> killfile-heap. The list is long, but very distinguished.

How is correcting a false belief "off-topic"?

And, FWIW, I just offered the group a bit of important information in
case there's anyone else who believes that "IFS isn't suited well for
serious off roading."

Old October 21st 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_4415_]

--
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 21st 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_4387_]

How strong do you think the sheet metal on a rice burner front end is?
http://www.billhughes.com/temp/LibbyFIS.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Old October 21st 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_4388_]

Wouldn't it be nice if all of clique wannabes would kill file each
other, then only the real/valid questions would be seen.
Might get these real Jeepers back:
Kenny
Franklin
Russ
Johnson
Michael
Baxter
Alvarez,
Alex
Marv
Miller
Alan H. Baydush,
Ph.D.
Andrew
Kotila
Mark H.
Anderson
Rob
Zielinsky
Bruce W.
Barnes
Bruce
Shaw
Robert
Barr

BBrownUT

Shag
Brian J.
Vinci

BRD
Brian
Bresnahan

BryanM
Billie
Richards

bsmith@oven Barrow
Smith

Carl
Caleb Christopher
Streur
Hans
Sundkvist
Colin
Hughes
C.
Goodenough
Mark
Chilcott
Jean Noel
Lemercier
bruce (b.)
chrustie
Brian
Ciemian
Christopher James
Jr.
Cliff
Jackson
Christopher Lodge
Stamper
Colin
J.Edge
Craig
Harnath
Craig
Eldridge
Jaim Richard
Wolfe
Kristy
Rogala
Dorothy G.
Rewinski
Daniel
Youngquist
Darron R.
Birgenheier
Dave
Barclay
Dave
Blackmon
Don
Cockayne
Dan
Cookson

LORD KARL Y
OLSEN

Dale M.
Riley
Dave
Powers
Dave
D!

David W.
Webb

Damita

Elf'n
Ed
Mah

Eric
Smith
Robert
Ferguson
Frank
Kelco
Jean
Tillson
Frank
Gerratana

wally
Gary L.
Shapiro
Gary
Moore

Dailey
Geir
Lauve
EuGene
epetai-Tramaglino

Proteus

Gordon
Lindahl
Graham
Knight
Kent
Nichols
Bert
Grubbs
Greg
Raven
Greg
Dejno
gthorne@netins Glenn
Thorne
Perri
Hatch
Gary A.
Hollenbeck
Mike
Hendrick

Scott
Hill
John
Holstrom
Rene CB
Lewin

Jared
Hundrup

Bruiser
Jerry
Adams

jarmo
Jason B.
Carroll

Jeri
Miller

JFR3

Jhcarraher
J.
Hollis

James E.
Lomax

John N.
Curtis
Joel
Bickford

Johanna L
Worthy
John Russell
Omnaas
John B.
Parisi
Jim
Piazza

Judith
Campbell
Kevin
Hogan
KBando
1
STEPHEN K
CROSS
Kenneth
Wetherall

kevin
Kim
DeVaughn
Peter
Lem

kstone
Klaus-W.
Huland
Jeff
D.
Lance K.
Chun
William
LeBorgne
Andrew
Mell

LightChaser
Greg -
LiveTV
Lars
Rosengreen
Lynda
Burkhalter
Lon
Smith
Marc
Schwartz
Mark A.
Matthews

MC CALLISTER JOHN
DAILEY

Maurice
Cox
Mo
Cox
David
McRae
Gil
Meacham
George
Fogel
Matthew J.
Haslett

Mmi4147
James
Monro
Glenn
Turner

Mark
Taschek
Mike
Terry
Bob
Reifsnider
Matthew
Swanson
Ken
Nelson

Nick

Ogden Johnson
III
Owen
Sayers
Matthew
Osburn
Glen
Pace
Paxil
Psycho
Alex
Zaborenko
Phil
George
Phil
Tait
Peter
Stelman
Don
Bunnell
Ron
Weingarten
Fitzgerald,
Robert

Ron
Richard H.
Miller
Rick
Fahrner
Rickey
Montgomery
Ray
Kaneshiro
Rich
Mason
Raymond M
Jones

Robb
Micheal A.
Robinson
Ron
Miller
Ron R
II
Ron
Miller

Snowy

sabooo
Josh
Saiff

STANLEY R
SCHWEITZER
Scott
Turner
Ethan
Simoneau

Tiffany
BOB
SLATON

St.John
Mark
Solsman
Ernest D.
Tolliver

Steve
Mark
Stevens

Kevin
Stan
Timek

Stomper
Eric W
Stringer

DCC-Superior
Julius
Tancinco

Timmy
Tom
Griffin
Terry
Koch
Todd
Hutchinson
Travis L
McWaters
Tom
Solimeo
Todd
Zimmerman
Barbara
Tucker
David
Turcotte
Timothy
Wehner
Timothy
Zott

Dave
daniel thomas
andrella
Jim
Scheiner
Pesky
Wabbit
Nick
Warchol

Detour
Filmproduction
Jim
Yekel

Voted No
Alexander
Eichener
Alan
Reichert
Vincent
Archer
Martin H.
Booda
John H.
Stewart

Chris
Pesotski
Michiel
Wijers
Minister of
Truth
Dan
Morris
Don
Kiely
Peter
Dusek
Thomas
Adams
Greg
Chapman
Helen Trillian
Rose

James
Ward

Monument
John "Machine Code"
McKeon
J. Porter
Clark
K.C. Komosky ESAB-WL-Atomic Energy
Canada
Larry
Smith
Mike
Castle
Peter
McKellar
Michael
Loomis
Windsor A.
Morgan
Mary
Rathke
Nick
Ingegneri
Olav
Nieuwejaar
Ollivier
Robert
Patrick J.
LoPresti
Paul
Frankenstein

Pete
Bastien
Russ
Allen

RankAmatr
Ryan Bradford
Neily
Tom
Johnston
Glen Patrick
Ryan
Juergen
Weinelt
Thomas
Bueschgens

Smarasderagd
Dwight
Brown
Todd C.
Lawson
Risto
Widenius
Mr.
Woo

--
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

. ..

Old October 21st 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:08:54 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> How strong do you think the sheet metal on a rice burner front end is?
> http://www.billhughes.com/temp/LibbyFIS.jpg
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

I believe jeepery is off-topic for you.

--
Men hate those to whom they have to lie.

-Victor Hugo, poet, novelist, and
dramatist (1802-1885)

Old October 21st 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_4389_]

This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really weak
jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
schizophrenic psychopath liar was hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 until I
killed it. Now he's using another IP of 24.80.200.127
s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net who's only way to get attention is to
make a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
psychopath forged up names?
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraphs it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
, , , ,
for forgery.
Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
posted on an auto picture group at:

I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
it, so keep the f*ck out!
Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures groups so they may to see what an a**hole
you, aka SW really is!!!!!
Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
YOU NEED HELP!
The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
anything.
Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
shaw.ca 24.80.200.127 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net
and 24bit: 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
Mediacom Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly
email
or
Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
You are the one that ran to Canada from your obligation to the U.S.
Military! YOU ARE A TRAITOR and a COWARD!!!!!!
And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
user names, as fake as you.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

news

Old October 22nd 07, 07:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XS11E[_3_]

Jeff DeWitt > wrote:

> XS11E wrote:
>> JD Adams > wrote:
>>
>>> We both know that the IFS isn't suited well for serious off-roading

>> You both know wrong then.
>>

> That would be news to the people who designed the original Hummer!

The Hum Vee does VERY well in "serious off-roading*" as do many other
off road vehicles with independent front or front and rear suspensions.
One of those that does is the topic of conversation, the Jeep Liberty.
I'm sure the Liberty has it's own unique strengths and weaknesses but
if the IFS is one of them, I've not read anything about it so far.

Actually, independent suspension has a bunch of advantages for "serious
off-roading", the main drawback I know of is cost of manufacture and
probably some increased maintainence costs.

*I would guess desert driving while running over mines and being shot
at might qualify as "serious off-roading?"

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org

Too many requrests for reposts of member cars to count, here they are! 2006 Jeep Liberty Limited Left Fender Trail Rated Badge & Liberty Body Side Molding Detail Inferno Red.jpg 319148 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Auto Photos 0 May 20th 07 12:31 PM
2006 Jeep Liberty Limited Left Fender Trail Rated Badge & Liberty Body Side Molding Detail Inferno Red.jpg 319148 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Auto Photos 0 May 12th 07 03:21 PM
Cam specs 51_racing Technology 0 January 17th 07 01:11 AM
specs of Mach-1 I want to buy...what do you think? VM Ford Mustang 5 January 28th 05 04:16 PM
Rim specs for '84 Art Corvette 4 November 6th 04 03:26 PM