Mechanic in San Jose area?

Old December 8th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Ashikaga

Default Mechanic in San Jose area?

Anybody knows a good mechanics in San Jose, California region?

--
Ashikaga -a29
Old December 11th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Don Grimes

On 2007-12-08, Ashikaga > wrote:
> Anybody knows a good mechanics in San Jose, California region?

[I tried replying by email, but it bounced.]

Chris Lagattuta
Autowerkstat
463 Blossom Hill Road, Unit G (near Snell)
San Jose 95123
408-224-1952
www.autowerkstat.com

--
Donald E. Grimes
Forte Design Systems still works, too)

Old December 12th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Ashikaga

Don Grimes of the Cavern #18 howled:
> On 2007-12-08, Ashikaga wrote:
>> Anybody knows a good mechanics in San Jose, California region?
>>

> [I tried replying by email, but it bounced.]

Yes, it's a spam trapper, but thanks a lot for the reply. :-)

> Chris Lagattuta
> Autowerkstat
> 463 Blossom Hill Road, Unit G (near Snell)
> San Jose 95123
> 408-224-1952
> www.autowerkstat.com

Thanks a lot. :-)

--
Ashikaga -a29
Old December 13th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
No Spam Please

"Ashikaga" > wrote in message
> Anybody knows a good mechanics in San Jose, California region?
>
> --
> Ashikaga -a29

Streetwerke in Palo Alto

Bugformance in San Jose