This is how environmentalists die

Old August 8th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
Rich

Default This is how environmentalists die

He should have been in a 13mpg Ferrari!

BBC:
Andrea Pininfarina, head of a world-famous Italian car design group,
has been killed in a road accident.

Mr Pininfarina was riding a scooter which was hit by a car on the
outskirts of Turin early on Thursday. He was 51.
Old August 8th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
Poetic Justice

Rich wrote:
> He should have been in a 13mpg Ferrari!
>
> BBC:
> Andrea Pininfarina, head of a world-famous Italian car design group,
> has been killed in a road accident.
>
> Mr Pininfarina was riding a scooter which was hit by a car on the
> outskirts of Turin early on Thursday. He was 51.

I thought I sensed that the Earth Co2 level dropped on Thursday....
Old August 8th 08, 10:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
Fran

On Aug 8, 1:20*pm, Rich > wrote:
> He should have been in a 13mpg Ferrari!

Both of them should have been on bicycles or riding public transport

Fran
Old August 8th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
Poetic Justice

Fran wrote:
> On Aug 8, 1:20 pm, Rich > wrote:
>> He should have been in a 13mpg Ferrari!
>>

> Both of them should have been on bicycles or riding public transport
>
> Fran

Is there a better heaven to go to when you die Green? Do we get 71 or 72
or 73 virgins?

Smaller lighter better mileage vehicles increase the death rate. Being
Green kills people. How many men women and babies have you Green
Warriors killed in the last 5 years?
Old August 8th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
Beam Me Up Scotty

Poetic Justice wrote:
> Fran wrote:
>> On Aug 8, 1:20 pm, Rich > wrote:
>>> He should have been in a 13mpg Ferrari!
>>>

>> Both of them should have been on bicycles or riding public transport
>>
>> Fran

> Is there a better heaven to go to when you die Green? Do we get 71 or 72
> or 73 virgins?
>

> Smaller lighter better mileage vehicles increase the death rate. Being
> Green kills people. How many men women and babies have you Green
> Warriors killed in the last 5 years?

How many trillions have "Green Warriors" wasted on their war against our
economy?
Old August 8th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Aug 8, 4:48*am, Poetic Justice -n-
Dog.com> wrote:
> Fran wrote:
> > On Aug 8, 1:20 pm, Rich > wrote:
> >> He should have been in a 13mpg Ferrari!

> > Both of them should have been on bicycles or riding public transport

> > Fran

> Is there a better heaven to go to when you die Green? Do we get 71 or 72
> or 73 virgins?
>
> Smaller lighter better mileage vehicles increase the death rate. *Being
> Green kills people. How many men women and babies have you Green
> Warriors killed in the last 5 years?

says the person who is most likely to run himself over with a
bicycle.........
Old August 8th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
James[_13_]

"Fran" > wrote in message ...
On Aug 8, 1:20 pm, Rich > wrote:
> He should have been in a 13mpg Ferrari!

Both of them should have been on bicycles or riding public transport

Fran

<<<<<<<

True environmentalists might choose to do just that. Non-environmentalists might choose to do that also .Pseudo environmentalists probably never would and that's why the world is full of Al Gores.
Old August 8th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
Rich

Fran wrote:
> On Aug 8, 1:20 pm, Rich > wrote:
>> He should have been in a 13mpg Ferrari!

> Both of them should have been on bicycles or riding public transport

Do you ride a bicycle everywhere or take public transport?

cheers,

Rich

Old August 8th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
Poetic Justice

columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote:
> On Aug 8, 4:48 am, Poetic Justice -n-
> Dog.com> wrote:
>> Fran wrote:
>>> Both of them should have been on bicycles or riding public transport
>>> Fran

>> Is there a better heaven to go to when you die Green? Do we get 71 or 72
>> or 73 virgins?
>>
>> Smaller lighter better mileage vehicles increase the death rate. Being
>> Green kills people. How many men women and babies have you Green
>> Warriors killed in the last 5 years?

> says the person who is most likely to run himself over with a
> bicycle.........

I did build Bicycles when I was a kid.. I welded them and created plenty
of different kinds, yet I was never run over, I did fall off and crash a
few.
Old August 8th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
Poetic Justice

Rich wrote:
> Fran wrote:
>> On Aug 8, 1:20 pm, Rich > wrote:
>>> He should have been in a 13mpg Ferrari!

>> Both of them should have been on bicycles or riding public transport

> Do you ride a bicycle everywhere or take public transport?

the Greens are special, they don't have to do those things, just tell
others to do it.