'07 Rubicon 4 door

Old January 23rd 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
quint

Default '07 Rubicon 4 door

Saw my first one today. BIGGGGG. Looked like a Hummer. Can't imagine it
having much guts with 3.8 engine.

Old January 23rd 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Saw one the other day thought it was a Commander at first but it was a
4 door TJ. I'm not sold on those

Old January 23rd 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff Strickland

I saw one a few weeks ago, and it didn't register with me exactly what it
was BECAUSE it was equipped with 22" rims. EWWWW!

ups.com...

Old January 23rd 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

It is something like 13 inches longer than my '02 Grand Cherokee.

It is longer, wider, heavier, and has a smaller engine....

On the plus side it does have an additional 1/5 inch ground clearance.

ups.com...

Old January 24th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Peter Stolz

That makes me wanna just puke. I do however kinda like those new 4 doors.
I have 3 kids and if I got one, I could get the whole fam, wife included, in
there comfortably. When we go wheeling, I can get everybody in my CJ with
the extra set of belts in the back, but there's no room for stuff.
--
Pete
'84 CJ-7 with a bunch of engine mods. Looks pretty stock from the outside.

Old January 25th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Outatime

Peter Stolz wrote:

> When we go wheeling, I can get everybody in my CJ with
> the extra set of belts in the back, but there's no room for stuff.

That's what a hitch and trailer are for! Wheeling is a much more
interesting challenge when pulling a trailer.
Old January 25th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Shawn

Peter Stolz wrote:

> That makes me wanna just puke. I do however kinda like those new 4 doors.
> I have 3 kids and if I got one, I could get the whole fam, wife included,
> in
> there comfortably. When we go wheeling, I can get everybody in my CJ with
> the extra set of belts in the back, but there's no room for stuff.

I know what you mean. If they offered a CRD diesel version I'd be the first
one in line to buy the new 4 door wrangler. I could tow a camp trailer, haul
the family and go wheeling all with one vehicle.

Shawn