Minnesota 80 IQ millennial muslim teen killed after daring driver toshoot him

Old January 18th 18, 09:13 AM posted to mn.politics, alt.society.liberalism, sac.politics,rec.autos.driving, talk.politics.guns
Get What You Ask For

Default Minnesota 80 IQ millennial muslim teen killed after daring driver toshoot him

A Minnesota teen was fatally shot Sunday after he dared a man to
shoot him following a two-vehicle crash, his friends told
authorities.

Muhammed Rahim, 17, of Rochester, Minn., got into a
confrontation with another driver, Alexander Weiss, 25, of
Rochester, the Star Tribune reported.

Star Tribune
?
@StarTribune
Witness: Rochester teen said 'I dare you,' and fellow motorist
pulled trigger http://strib.mn/2B2Ng2h

11:13 AM - Jan 15, 2018
8 8 Replies 1 1 Retweet 4 4 likes

Rahim was reportedly driving in a car holding three other
teenagers when his car and Weiss’ car crashed.

Noah Dukart, one of Rahim’s passengers, explained the incident
to KTTC.

"My friend got out and confronted him, and the guy who we hit
wanted to fight and my friend got in his face,” Dukart said.
“Then the guy we hit pulled a gun out and my friend said, 'I
dare you,' and he shot him right in the heart, and I watched him
bleed out.”

Riley Bongiorno, another passenger, said she attempted to put
pressure on Rahim’s wound.

“(I) tried putting pressure on it and everything and trying to
make it stop it and I could just see in his eyes that he wasn't
coming back,” Bongiorno said.

Weiss, who has a permit for the gun, was arrested and held in
Olmsted County Jail. He could face a second-degree murder
charge. The suspect claimed he shot Rahim out of self-defense.

“There is a self-defense claim being made by [the other driver]
at this time, that he was in fear and that’s why he shot the
victim,” Capt. John Sherwin of the Rochester Police Department
told Rochester Post-Bulletin.

Police were tracking down witnesses to help with their
investigation, the Star Tribune reported.

Another black muslim who won't be breeding and adding to welfare
rolls.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/16...-killed-after-
daring-gunman-to-shoot-
him.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obne twork

Old January 18th 18, 01:54 PM posted to mn.politics,alt.society.liberalism,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns
Lebovitz Dubois

"Get What You Ask For" > wrote in message
>A Minnesota teen was fatally shot Sunday after he dared a man to
> shoot him following a two-vehicle crash, his friends told
> authorities.
>
> Muhammed Rahim, 17, of Rochester, Minn., got into a
> confrontation with another driver, Alexander Weiss, 25, of
> Rochester, the Star Tribune reported.
>
> Star Tribune
> ?
> @StarTribune
> Witness: Rochester teen said 'I dare you,' and fellow motorist
> pulled trigger http://strib.mn/2B2Ng2h
>
> 11:13 AM - Jan 15, 2018
> 8 8 Replies 1 1 Retweet 4 4 likes
>
> Rahim was reportedly driving in a car holding three other
> teenagers when his car and Weiss' car crashed.
>
> Noah Dukart, one of Rahim's passengers, explained the incident
> to KTTC.
>
> "My friend got out and confronted him, and the guy who we hit
> wanted to fight and my friend got in his face," Dukart said.
> "Then the guy we hit pulled a gun out and my friend said, 'I
> dare you,' and he shot him right in the heart, and I watched him
> bleed out."
>
> Riley Bongiorno, another passenger, said she attempted to put
> pressure on Rahim's wound.
>
> "(I) tried putting pressure on it and everything and trying to
> make it stop it and I could just see in his eyes that he wasn't
> coming back," Bongiorno said.
>
> Weiss, who has a permit for the gun, was arrested and held in
> Olmsted County Jail. He could face a second-degree murder
> charge. The suspect claimed he shot Rahim out of self-defense.
>
> "There is a self-defense claim being made by [the other driver]
> at this time, that he was in fear and that's why he shot the
> victim," Capt. John Sherwin of the Rochester Police Department
> told Rochester Post-Bulletin.
>
> Police were tracking down witnesses to help with their
> investigation, the Star Tribune reported.
>
> Another black muslim who won't be breeding and adding to welfare
> rolls.
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/16...-killed-after-
> daring-gunman-to-shoot-
> him.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obne twork

Rahim's close proximity to Weiss constitutes an eminent threat.
Justifiable homicide.