Wiring diagram not clear

Old November 5th 05, 12:18 PM
SFC

Default Wiring diagram not clear

The coil and ign. module both need +12v. Neg. side of the coil (1) goes to
the module (green wire). This connection also goes to the rev counter. The
module also needs a - (brown wire).
Rest of the 3 module wires goes to the distrbutor which has a hall sensor
instead of points.

SFC

"Bart Bervoets" > schreef in bericht