"all drivers are speeders" - IS NOT TRUE

Old December 17th 04, 03:29 PM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and if i do 50, everybody
> passes me. But if i do 60 very few do. The deadly criminal speed

loons
> like to tell us that EVERYBODY DOES 20 MPH OVER THE SPEED LIMIT, but
> that is not true. The speeders just say that so they don't have to
> face the fact that they are abnornal and murderous freaks!!!!!!

Come to Detroit, we'll show your ass how to drive.

60? You better be on the on-ramp accelerating.
Jump on i-696 and you better be going 80.

Old December 17th 04, 03:57 PM
Daniel Ganek

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and if i do 50, everybody
> passes me. But if i do 60 very few do. The deadly criminal speed loons
> like to tell us that EVERYBODY DOES 20 MPH OVER THE SPEED LIMIT, but
> that is not true. The speeders just say that so they don't have to
> face the fact that they are abnornal and murderous freaks!!!!!!

You're OBVIOUSLY not from MA. Only people over 80 would drive that slow.

/dan
Old December 17th 04, 03:57 PM
Daniel Ganek

Old December 17th 04, 04:02 PM
Dave C.

> You're OBVIOUSLY not from MA. Only people over 80 would drive that slow.
>
> /dan

You're obviously not from MA. Even people over 80 SHATTER the speed limit
in MA. -Dave

Old December 17th 04, 04:02 PM
Dave C.

Old December 17th 04, 04:57 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Dec 17, 7:29 am

>Come to Detroit, we'll show your ass how to drive.

>60? You better be on the on-ramp accelerating.
>Jump on i-696 and you better be going 80.

That's what you want us to think, you liar. But most people aren't like
you psychopaths. They know speeders are murderers and they do pretty
much the speed limit.

Old December 17th 04, 04:57 PM

Old December 17th 04, 05:25 PM
Sir Ray

So, in your happy little world, absolutely no municipality anywhere
ever underposted a segement of road? Because, you know, if a road is
underposted and someone drives the correct, safe design speed of the
road, he/she then becomes a dreaded 'speeder', even if only exceeding
the (underposted, remember) speed limit by 5 mph...

Roads such as South St, in Newark (fairly new divided freeway, decent
sight lines, 25mph limit) or the new Doremus Ave. Bridge (wide 4 lane
bridge, good sight lines, 25mph), or the West Shore Expressway on
Staten Island (fairly level interstate style divided highway, excellent
sight lines, no tight curves, wide shoulders, 50mph - this applies to
the Clearview, the LIE, the Staten Island Expressway, sections of the
Belt, etc. again all 50mph), or 40mph on the divided highway section of
440 at the Bayonne/Jersey City border, or...- well, you get the idea -
you believe none of these roads are underposted, and hence the drivers
on them are all the dreaded, evil 'speeders' (that word which is so
badly misused by the media...)

Old December 17th 04, 06:20 PM
The Lindbergh Baby

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and if i do 50, everybody
> passes me. But if i do 60 very few do.

So, wait...you're telling us YOU SPEED???

YOU BREAK THE LAW???

You should lose your license and you should be thrown in jail
immediately!!! With Scott Peterson!!! For the rest of your life!!!

John

--
To reply, remove "die.spammers" from address