Mustangs Unlimited ROCKS!!! (and "the plan" for the '68 coupe)

Old July 25th 05, 11:46 PM
Alias

Default Mustangs Unlimited ROCKS!!! (and "the plan" for the '68 coupe)

>>The warning about strut breakage from poly bushings has been "received
wisdom" for years.

I would talk to the guys at Mustangs Plus about this. I seem to recall
a recent post somewhere where they poo pooed this issue. I could be
wrong (have been in the past), so research it.

Alias

Old July 26th 05, 01:37 AM
Spike

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:46:04 GMT, "Alias"
> wrote:

>>>The warning about strut breakage from poly bushings has been "received

>wisdom" for years.
>
>I would talk to the guys at Mustangs Plus about this. I seem to recall
>a recent post somewhere where they poo pooed this issue. I could be
>wrong (have been in the past), so research it.
>
>Alias

Personally, I'm not "worried" about it. It's just one more think to
keep an eye on with a 40 year old car.... : )
Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address