Wrangler 97-05 seatbelts?

Old August 15th 05, 07:12 PM

Default Wrangler 97-05 seatbelts?

Hello all, I'm looking for a picture of the buckle from a 97-05 Jeep
Wrangler seatbelt. If approximate measurements could accompany the
picture, that would be absolutely outstanding.

I'm trying to get a close match with seatbelts from the now out of
production Rover built Mini Cooper, to see if the receiver mechanisms
that sit between the front seats (the "female" part of the belt) of the
Wrangler can be used as a substitute. The OEM Rover part is hard to
come by not only because the cars are rare in the States but also
because that part is integrated into the seat.

>From what I've seen in the smaller pictures I've found online, I'm in

with a shot....they look very similar. And I've already found a
supplier that has them at a very reasonable price.

There are pictures of the Rover buckle at the URLs below, if you want
to take a look for yourselves. You can see from the second picture that
the buckle is about the same size as two standard sized postage stamps:

http://home.earthlink.net/~michael.walsh/mjw/belt.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~michael.walsh/mjw/belt2.jpg

Any assistance would be very much appreciated and I can be contacted at
.

Regards,
MJW

Old August 15th 05, 11:38 PM

Thanks for the offer Doug, but one of the lads at work has an earlier
Jeep so I've already seen what those are like.

2007 Wrangler Ruel Smith Jeep 0 August 7th 05 01:44 PM
Trailer lights and 2000 Jeep Wrangler [email protected] Jeep 8 August 7th 05 05:19 AM
Wrangler Suspension Lifts tundra Jeep 7 July 25th 05 07:06 PM
anyone ever buy a wrangler on ebay? [email protected] Jeep 14 May 21st 05 03:34 AM
1992 Wrangler YJ Tranny Problem Tim Cottom Jeep 1 April 29th 05 09:24 PM