Alfa Romeos are EVIL, they are the automobiles of SATAN ! ! !

Old November 18th 04, 04:05 AM
Hans-Marc Olsen

Default Alfa Romeos are EVIL, they are the automobiles of SATAN ! ! !

Alfa Romeos are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to
collect your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Alfa Romeos, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop driving them now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Alfa Romeos are evil, driving them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Alfa Romeos.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Alfa Romeos were produced by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !
Old November 18th 04, 06:20 AM
VLaho

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
> Alfa Romeos are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to
> collect your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Alfa Romeos, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop driving them now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Alfa Romeos are evil, driving them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches like Alfa Romeos.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Alfa Romeos were produced by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !

hahahhaha, this is a good one!
Old November 18th 04, 07:41 AM
has.mac

"VLaho" > wrote in message
> Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
> > Alfa Romeos are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to
> > collect your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
> >
> > If you like Alfa Romeos, you will lose your soul to be damned
> > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> > for all eternity.
> >
> > So stop driving them now to save your soul.
> >
> > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> > prevent Armageddon.
> >
> > Alfa Romeos are evil, driving them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> > witches like Alfa Romeos.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
> >
> > Alfa Romeos were produced by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !

Cool, roll on Armageddon.

has.mac

Old November 18th 04, 09:01 AM
Halmyre

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
> Alfa Romeos are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to
> collect your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Who's just had his 12,000 mile service bill then?

Halmyre

Old November 18th 04, 09:51 AM
Simon

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
> Alfa Romeos are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to
> collect your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Don't you mean Alfa Romeo dealers?

Old November 19th 04, 06:28 AM
barks

During 30 odd years of Alfa ownership I guess there have been several
occassions when I thought that these cars were "PRODUCED BY SATIN IN HELL'S
KITCHEN"

But who cares.

It must be some hell of a kitchen.

Barks
105 GTV 2000
Alfa 33
156 JTS

m...

Old November 19th 04, 08:41 PM
Alfistagj

"Hughes." > schreef in bericht

> Don't tempt fate mang, since I fitted these Eagle F1's I can fling it
> around at
> quite naughty speeds, much quicker round the bends than my squishy old BMW
> was.

ANY Alfa with any tyre will beat a squishy old B**

--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)