Audi Concert and mp3

Old June 2nd 04, 03:27 PM
Emilio

Default Audi Concert and mp3

I have an Audi A3 with CD-Radio "Audi Concert and Bose soundSystem".
I would like to connect my mp3-player (iPod by Apple).
Is there any way to connect it?
How can I do this?

Audi Concert http://www.erta.ru/base/audi/concert_cd.shtml
iPod: http://www.apple.com/ipod/

Thanks.

Emilio.
Old June 2nd 04, 03:33 PM
Darwin McCUllough

could use the apple iTrip which just broadcasts over an FM
frequency..completely wireless and stereo sound.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/..._electronics_1
_1/202-0933340-4587044

costs about 25 pounds sterling (?40 or USD)

don't own one myself cos i dont have an iPod but i hear that they are
fantastic

om...

Old June 2nd 04, 05:25 PM
Doug Ramage

I use a standard Sony "cassette" type adapter - about £5. Sounds OK, as I
have not used 128kbps or lower encoding.
--
Doug Ramage

Old June 3rd 04, 12:53 PM
Michael Burman

Emilio wrote:
> I have an Audi A3 with CD-Radio "Audi Concert and Bose soundSystem".
> I would like to connect my mp3-player (iPod by Apple).
> Is there any way to connect it?

I remember reading from some forum that there's people who have done
this. I believe they connected it to the "cd changer" plug. How they did
it, I don't remember. But search, it's possible.

- Yak
Old June 4th 04, 04:32 AM
Joe

"Emilio" > wrote in message
om...
> I have an Audi A3 with CD-Radio "Audi Concert and Bose soundSystem".
> I would like to connect my mp3-player (iPod by Apple).
> Is there any way to connect it?
> How can I do this?
>
> Audi Concert http://www.erta.ru/base/audi/concert_cd.shtml
> iPod: http://www.apple.com/ipod/
>
> Thanks.
>
> Emilio.

I use a FM-transmitter from my iPod in my 206cc, works very well. Make sure
you have your playlists sorted though, it could be a hassle choosing songs
when in a hurry ! Also get the iPod car charger so you can plug it in. The
FM-transmitter doesn't have a acr-charger, so you"ll need to buy a few
rechargeable AAA-batteries to keep in teh glove-box on long trips
Until later
Joeboy

Old June 4th 04, 01:04 PM
HowdyDoody

Go to http://www.audiworld.com/ and ask that question, it has many users that have done similar installations.

HD

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 05:32:12 +0200, "Joe" > wrote:

. com...