Product Recall 1995 Audi A4 B5

Old June 14th 04, 12:39 PM
Kevin Truss

Default Product Recall 1995 Audi A4 B5

I have recently had my Audi serviced at a dealer and they have
picked up that one of my nearside front suspension arms is worn
and in need of replacement.

They suggested that if I contact Audi UK direct that I would be able
to get some reimbursment for replacing the suspension arm as it was
a Fault on the car.

Has anyone approached Audi UK and have they covered the costs
of the replacement arms required.

Grubenstein.

Old June 15th 04, 01:13 AM
Steve68s

"Kevin Truss" > wrote in message
> I have recently had my Audi serviced at a dealer and they have
> picked up that one of my nearside front suspension arms is worn
> and in need of replacement.
>
> They suggested that if I contact Audi UK direct that I would be able
> to get some reimbursment for replacing the suspension arm as it was
> a Fault on the car.
>
> Has anyone approached Audi UK and have they covered the costs
> of the replacement arms required.
>
> Grubenstein.

Not sure with the age but I would replace all 8 of them, 4 each side, all
older a4s suffer this problem,

Steve,

Audi Concert and mp3 Emilio Audi 5 June 4th 04 01:04 PM
audi can bus Magne B. Audi 1 June 1st 04 08:08 PM
Audi 100 quattro temp gauge probs Paul Wickham Audi 1 May 31st 04 04:39 PM
78 Audi 5000 Cruise Control Warning Light Problem TurboBanana Audi 2 May 25th 04 03:40 PM
WTB: Old VW / Audi radio Fred Mau Audi 2 May 20th 04 01:11 AM