Audi A6 Sunroof

Old June 28th 04, 08:23 AM
Stephen Gray

Default Audi A6 Sunroof

Hello.

I have a 'P' reg Audi A6 2.6 in the UK. The sunroof control panel has lost
its 'tags' and keeps falling out of the roof and so I am looking for a new
unit. Audi want a fortune for a new one so does anyone know of a good
second hand parts dealer for Audi in the UK ?

SPG

Old June 28th 04, 02:58 PM
Steve Sears

Stephen,
Check out Phil Payne's web site at:
http://www.isham-research.com/quattr...html#scrappers
Or contact Phil and ask him directly.
Cheers!
Steve Sears
1987 Audi 5kTQ
1980 Audi 5k
1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes
(SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Old June 29th 04, 09:04 AM
Stephen Gray

Looks good thanks.

SPG

"Steve Sears" > wrote in message
.. .
> Stephen,
> Check out Phil Payne's web site at:
> http://www.isham-research.com/quattr...html#scrappers
> Or contact Phil and ask him directly.
> Cheers!
> Steve Sears
> 1987 Audi 5kTQ
> 1980 Audi 5k
> 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes
> (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
>
> "Stephen Gray" > wrote in message
> > Hello.
> >
> > I have a 'P' reg Audi A6 2.6 in the UK. The sunroof control panel has

> lost
> > its 'tags' and keeps falling out of the roof and so I am looking for a

new
> > unit. Audi want a fortune for a new one so does anyone know of a good
> > second hand parts dealer for Audi in the UK ?
> >
> > SPG

Product Recall 1995 Audi A4 B5 Kevin Truss Audi 1 June 15th 04 01:13 AM
F.S in UK. Audi 100 & A6 Haynes Manual 1991-1997 Models Petrol & Diesel joe landy Audi 0 June 14th 04 06:33 PM
Audi Concert and mp3 Emilio Audi 5 June 4th 04 01:04 PM
Audi 100 quattro temp gauge probs Paul Wickham Audi 1 May 31st 04 04:39 PM
78 Audi 5000 Cruise Control Warning Light Problem TurboBanana Audi 2 May 25th 04 03:40 PM