HELP: Indoor lights on 1993 Mazda 626 not working

Old February 4th 05, 04:23 AM
Cal

Default HELP: Indoor lights on 1993 Mazda 626 not working

Hi

Like the subject says, the battery died, I changed it, between the time
I also shorted it by jumpstarting it with the cables set wrong. Anyway, I
bought a 100AMP fuse and fixed that part. But now, the car starts and works
fine, all the dashboad lights work fine, but the door lights / the ring
around the ignition light do not work and the antenna does is not gettin any
power apparently, and the radio does not accept any tapes if I tried and
does not hold the time. Trust me I have no idea what happened. Man.
Should I try reinstallin the battery? perhaps? I checked the fuses, I think
the seem to be alite, except one the says on the fuse box as a 60AMP fuse
for BTN is not there. Any ideas???

Thanks

Cal

cal @ rogers dot com

Old February 4th 05, 04:24 AM
Cal

Wrong group, added by accident, apologize.