clicking sound when turning wheel left

Old April 20th 08, 03:53 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
jid

Default clicking sound when turning wheel left

I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring LX

The problem is when i’m parking my car, i hear clicking sounds when
turning my wheel left. However, when i put the car in park and turn
the wheel, i don’t hear anything.

what could be the problem?

any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoForumz.com interface. Articles individually verified to usenet standards.
Abuse or Problem, report at http://www.AutoForumz.com/contact.html
Old April 20th 08, 05:10 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
daytripper

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 02:53:05 GMT, jid > wrote:

>I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring LX
>
>The problem is when i’m parking my car, i hear clicking sounds when
>turning my wheel left. However, when i put the car in park and turn
>the wheel, i don’t hear anything.
>
>what could be the problem?
>
>any help is greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks

One of the CV joints going to Heaven?
Old April 20th 08, 11:49 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
maxpower

"jid" > wrote in message
news:1048142_0156ff0aba99261f05a3ecfdf6dc2d8c@auto forumz.com...
> I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring LX
>
> The problem is when i'm parking my car, i hear clicking sounds when
> turning my wheel left. However, when i put the car in park and turn
> the wheel, i don't hear anything.
>
> what could be the problem?
>
> any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoForumz.com interface.

Articles individually verified to usenet standards.
> Abuse or Problem, report at http://www.AutoForumz.com/contact.html
> Thread archive:

http://www.AutoForumz.com/clicking-s...ict220959.html

Raise the vehicle and have the suspension checked for worn parts such as tie
rod ends and balljoints

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Old April 20th 08, 10:57 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
truckdriver

On Apr 19, 10:53*pm, jid > wrote:
> I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring LX
>
> The problem is when i’m parking my car, i hear clicking sounds when
> turning my wheel left. However, when i put the car in park and turn
> the wheel, i don’t hear anything.
>
> what could be the problem?
>
> any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Posted at author's request, usinghttp://www.AutoForumz.cominterface. Articles individually verified to usenet standards.
> Abuse or Problem, report athttp://www.AutoForumz.com/contact.html
> Thread archive:http://www.AutoForumz.com/clicking-s...left-ftopict22...

put an axel in the car and it will go away