Removing RTV from Paint

Old December 4th 04, 03:34 PM
Mike Romain

Bud, you played 'Chicken Little' and lied off the bat on this thread.
That is why Bill called you a Troll, he was right and spotted it.

I was really patient and tried to walk you threw it slowly figuring you
were some 16 year old with his first Jeep or something, only to have you
come back and call me 'condescending.'

Here is your lie quoted:

Thanks everyone for your feedback. So far I've got "nothing", fingers,
erasers, old credit cards, alcohol and gasoline. Something has to work!

End quote.

This means to me anyway, you have tried all the above and nothing
worked. Right? I mean what else 'could' it mean?

This is in response to me saying: 'Maybe an eraser? If it 'is' RTV, it
will rub off with your finger. An old credit card works. You can also
get a liquid gasket remover stuff that is supposed to dissolve it.
Gasoline will dissolve it, but it takes a little while.'

End quote.

Then I came back and said: 'Then you don't have RTV there'..

Bill said the same, Roy figured the same, Snow figured the same, Paul
figured the same.

If you had of just told the truth that you never tried squat, instead
you just were too busy complaining, we wouldn't be having this exchange
right now.

Then when I insist on still politely calling your bull ****, by saying
once again: 'I will say again. You 'cannot' have RTV there!' Then
'you' call 'me' condescending and a know it all.

All this BS because you told us a lie.

I will leave this alone now, hopefully you get the point.

Mike

Old December 4th 04, 03:34 PM
Mike Romain

Old December 4th 04, 03:58 PM
Dave Milne

How about

"I have a number of things to try, hopefully one of them will work" ?

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old December 4th 04, 03:58 PM
Dave Milne

Old December 4th 04, 05:25 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

More F**Kin' BULL SH*T! Anyone with that amount of modifications on
a YJ knows what "Room-Temperature Vulcanizing" is, and how to work with
it! Like all trolls, you haven't the balls to sign your posts, nor use a
real address, and further spoof your address with "newsdawg", therefo
you are a TROLL and LIAR! And frankly, insulting to our intelligence.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 4th 04, 05:25 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Old December 4th 04, 05:31 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Geez Dave, your treating this troll like it's just some poor lonely
person willing to lie for attention. Can't you tell the difference?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 4th 04, 05:31 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Old December 4th 04, 05:37 PM
Dave Milne

Clearly not :-)

Hell, I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt, unless they are
blatently rude.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old December 4th 04, 05:37 PM