OT - 225 and counting :-(

Old July 14th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_610_]

Default OT - 225 and counting :-(

You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chihuahua with its
senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. Not man enough to
even sign your statement as any man would.
If the members of this group would kill file me, I'd be as happy as a
clam and high tide! Then, I could work with those needing help, and are not
here in need of their own special clique.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 14th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
c[_1_]

> Bill, you are totally off your nut. You have lost it man!
>
> What freakin' drugs do they have you on?
>
> Mike
> 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile...
> Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view!
> Jan/06 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2115147590
> (More Off Road album links at bottom of the view page)

I've never seen anyone, when taking the proper meds (he needs sodium
pentathol BTW), act like such a cornflake. And in his mind, everyone
that doesn't use a real email address on Usenet is a coward. Well, I
have news for Billy boy, there are hundreds of thousands, if not
millions of people that use a false address on Usenet. In your sick
little world, they must all be cowards, including people that have
served in the military. I give a **** whether you think I am a coward or
not because I don't use my real email. Big ****ing deal.

I have my doubts as to whether he lives in San Diego, more likely,
Fantasy Island. I might refer to him from now on as Tattoo.

And to you Tattoo, thanks for totally ****ing up this newsgroup because
you took a personal attack on yourself, that you probably started, and
dragged it in to this, and several other newsgroups. You are "solely"
responsible for the damage done here, and you were/are too damn dumb or
thick headed to listen to a bunch of people that obviously have more
common sense in this matter than you do.

You can blame whoever you want for ruining this newsgroup in your warped
little mind, but remember that the face you see in the mirror is the one
that did the damage, and no one else.

Chris
Old July 14th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

That statement was bull**** Bill????

What in hell are you stoned on?

Mike

Old July 14th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_611_]

I blame the bleeding heart liberal whacko limps teaching our children,
dummying down my America, that have caused people not to take responsibility
for themselves, allowing them to become anonymous turning them all into
cowards.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 14th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_612_]

But you will remember it! I told ya so....... You will get the news
group you deserve.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

ng.com...

Old July 14th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cassandra Incognito

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> I blame the bleeding heart liberal whacko limps teaching our children,
> dummying down my America,

Oh, the irony!

that have caused people not to take responsibility
> for themselves, allowing them to become anonymous turning them all into
> cowards.

Yah, but you're an idiot, so who cares what you think?

[snip]
Old July 14th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cassandra Incognito

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> But you will remember it! I told ya so....... You will get the news
> group you deserve.

If that were true, you'd have been gone by now.
Old July 14th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_615_]

Obviously, no ones bothered to report me. Why don't you, I'd like to see
your name and address.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 14th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cassandra Incognito

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> Obviously, no ones bothered to report me.

Why should they? Not everyone is a pusillanimous blowhard like you are.

>Why don't you, I'd like to see
> your name and address.

Why is that? You want to come stalk me, loser?