258 ignition timing

Old April 20th 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

Default 258 ignition timing

you stinking rotten coward you know you have nothing to say to bill
when he rightly calls you out so you just cry like a baby to his news
server

havent you heard nobody likes tattletales

and you are a tattletale and a crybaby

Pink ? Freud > wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:03:38 -0700, Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums
>24bit & squarewheel wrote:
>
>> 24scumbag,
>> Faggot!!!!! You gave me a bullsh*t address of: Donna Atkinson, 3105
>> Frankford ave., Philadelphia, PA 19134. Your real name is Brad Taylor From:
>>
>> So I've learned you are a lying coward via:
>> http://joejared.cc/cujoJoe.htm Joe Jared, and NOT Donna as you are a liar.
>> http://joejared.cc/moreCujo.htm
>> http://bradjesness.home.att.net/JoeAudio.html
>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
>> Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burno
>> http://web.archive.org/web/200612071...hives.mfn.org/
>> Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send
>> abuse at COX, Motzarella, and Teranews block you and other low lifes that
>> use databasix. :-) You've given me reason to devote my energies to
>> persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from http://databasix.com/ ,
>> I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)
>> Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
>> http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
>> Today, queer Joe is dreaming of sucking my penis, that's the only reason
>> faggots like you keep following me around.
>> I killed that domain once! Bitchen I get to do it again!!!!!!!!!
>> Forwarded to: , , ,

, , ,

via: one of hundreds of my user names at their

http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Old April 23rd 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel"
> wrote in
:

[screed flushed]

Do you have any senile dementia to discuss, Goat****er?

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Thanks for the vote of confidence, something I have rarely gotten here
in 7 years." - Edmo bemoans what an asshole he is.
Old April 23rd 09, 09:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

:

> jared,
> Then you wont mind if I keep calling you[slap!]

Stalking noted.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"....your harassment will probably endure until I get around to punishing
you into a legal and economic pulp, hence, I have no need to rush the
legal actions." - Ed explains why it's still February of 2002.
Old April 24th 09, 06:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

:

But you just claimed I was also Joe Jared, you dumb ****!

>> On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:47:42 -0700, "Superman Hughes TrollKiller of
>> scums 24bit & squarewheel" > wrote:
>>
>> > You have written as 24bit and cujo, that were in Cali a couple of
>> > times since the first of the year. MY God are you stupid!!!!!!

So I'm using XNews and by your own *cough* logic I can't be "24bit". You
can't even keep track of your delusions, Goat****er.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Irrelevant. The unaware fear me. The aware welcome me." - Edmo, brave
explorer of PF Chang's explains why he's always on topic in kook groups.
Old April 24th 09, 07:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

:

http://joejared.cc/cujoJoe.htm Give me your address and I'll do little
> correction Faggot!

Care to translate that into something coherent, numbnuts? I ran it through
my KookSpeak(tm) translator and all I got was "Goat****er".

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Is it true you are some gay stalker freak like Pete said?" - Edmo
employs the Kook Info Nutworks to get the facts wrong again.
Old April 25th 09, 06:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.fucknozzles,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

:

> Like any bounty hunter I will check in with the local police
> department
> before I beat the **** out of you for evading arrest.

Threats noted and reported to your NSP.

> For those that would like these floods to your news groups to
> stop.
> 0T: The Games these Psychos Play will be over as soon as someone gives
> me their addresses!!!! That's a Promise!!!!!!

Sleep it off, Goat****er.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I am not in the habit of calling anyone stupid or inferring that they
are stupid, because I'm not overly bright myself." - Raytard Murphy shows
his grasp of the blindingly obvious.
Old April 25th 09, 10:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.fucknozzles,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III" > wrote in
:

....and someday you may be coherent, Goat****er.

Old April 29th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
ThomasS2[_3_]

Hey old friend. How you doing?
Did not know you were still in the mix!

ThomasS

http://billhughes.com/temp/SWimp.jpg And/Or the other faggot: 24bit's name

Old May 3rd 09, 05:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

On Apr 24, 12:28*am, "Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit &
squarewheel" > wrote:
> * * *This from the biggest spammer of them all!

It's unreal.

> [...]
> s0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net *:http://billhughes.com/temp/SWimp.jpg
> Killed that one, now: *64.59.135.176 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net
> 24.86.20.48 Killed! Now 24.86.25.219 s0106001cc08345fd.vn.shawcable.net
> * * *Whose only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self using
> foul language, like michael j. strainic did back in elementary school yard.But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on responsibility
> like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats, where it writes
> via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other perverts to no one's
> surprise. With extreme jealous ranting overmydocuments, possessions,
> successes, manliness and fine, Southern California surfing body, beard, and
> loving Christian family:http://billhughes.com/. Committing forgery over
> many ofmyposts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
> little rat dog, like a Mexican Chihuahua with its senseless barking, me too,
> me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
> you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
> statement like a man.
> * * *That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
> the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
> psychopath forged up names?
> * * *You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
> paragraphs it fits so well!
> * * *But, now worth a forwarding to: ,
> , , , ,
> for forgery.
> * * Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
> posted on an auto picture group
> * * *I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,butin reality these attacks stemming frommylove of God and America on
> Independents Week, I realized you are actually attackingmycountry, and
> that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
> United States of America, with each declaration ofmysignature,butjust
> too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
> it, so keep the f*ck out!
> * * *Or let me know when you crossmyAmerican border, so I may arrest you!
> * * *YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights tomyAmerican border, and
> someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
> with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
> * * *Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
> YOU NEED HELP!
> * * *The moral majority say you are not only faggots,butcowards
> * * *You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
> anything.
> * * *Tell me when you are about to crossmyAmerican border and I'll fly up
> and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
> arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.

plus which why would he want to see all these GI Joes

mk5000

"But gravity is too strong
Chained to this earth we go on and on and on and on and on
Then a million sighs cresting were you stood
A beauty in the neighborhood "--bruce sprinsteen, this life

Timing with a MSD ignition box Jamie Corvette 2 September 26th 06 05:44 AM
E30 320 ignition timing MW de Jager BMW 0 March 27th 06 03:40 PM
ignition timing seth Saturn 3 March 8th 06 05:38 PM
ignition timing question chibitul Honda 1 August 14th 05 05:10 PM
Ignition Timing mbjj Technology 6 April 6th 05 08:04 PM