soft top clear moonroof

Old November 21st 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

Default "L.W. (Soft Top; Clear Moonroof) Hughes III"

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:15:30 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

We??? Are you speaking for this group, wow that's real impressive that you
should have been made the spokesmen!!!!!
:> Do you think we are so stupid not to see your cowardly address in
:>the header: 24.86.24.251
This I must read!
:> And you're another one that can't make a web page. And of course I
:>use Windows Notepad. I've been doing over twenty years starting with
:>http://pages.prodigy.net/ppwh98a/index.html I self taught myself and
:>offered my help to others at: prodigynet.help.tech.email,
:>prodigynet.help.tech.connectivity, prodigynet.computing.htmlhelp,
:>prodigynet.help.tech.newsgroups,
:>prodigynet.help.tech.other, and prodigynet.feedback. as there were no
:>Hyper Text Markup Language programs back then.
You expect people to believe that when you can't type a whole sentence
without a bunch misspelled words! The only reason your Cut & Paste is right
most of the time, is because Nancy wrote it for you, who are you trying to
buffalo that you use notepad.
:>
:>c wrote:
:>>
:>> That's par for your course, Sweet Billy, you can't seem to find out
:>> anything much about anybody, you have no real 'kills,' and there are many
:>> people wondering just when -- if ever -- you're going to get around to
:>> 'getting even' with them as you promised well over 2 years ago.
:>>
:>> Stupid, or just lazy, which is it, huh?
:>>
:>> And neither can you, as one quick glance will attest. And you did /not/
:>> use Notepad, that's just another one of your lies -- software- or
:>> dynamically-generated HTML is pathetically easy to spot, and even with
:>> that you can't do a decent page.
:>>
:>> Of course, you do have so very little to work with, both in content and
:>> ability.
Old November 21st 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
senile coward from Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get attention is
to make a fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish you have.
Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat dog barking me too, me
too. And as usually afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your
statement as any man would.
As I've said before I don't give a sh*t weather a low life like you
believes me or not.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 21st 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

Default "L.W.(Billy Goat) Hughes III" soft top clear moonroof

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:23:22 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

What links are blabbing about blob of protoplasm, you're a real sickwad,
you better not skip this appointment with your shrinkologist.

:> We can tell by the way you don't write out even links that you have
:>no idea what Hyper Text Markup Language is!
Old November 21st 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

NONE! That's what I was Laughing at your ability or lack of!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 21st 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:38:33 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

How can anybody believe you, you lie about everything,
you don't even know me, you're showing your intelligence level again.

Old November 21st 06, 06:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:41:47 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Lack of what, you're just rambling on and saying nothing, I can't read your
two brain cells.

Old November 21st 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog barking me too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name,
address, or even sign your statement as any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 21st 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

I have never lied. People that know me know that to be true.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 21st 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:51:12 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Bet Nancy showed you how to Cut & Paste. Tell her I said you learn well.
Old November 21st 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:54:52 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Hell Goatman you lie about everything, would you like me to post all the
lies you have posted in the other group in the last week.
How about all the Harley's & Indians you have had, didn't see a one.
And this one about being a Christian, and cuss and curse Dave, that's a
real Christian. That's two, you want I'll get the rest.

:> I have never lied. People that know me know that to be true.

:>"24BitŪ" wrote:
:>>
:>> How can anybody believe you, you lie about everything,
:>> you don't even know me, you're showing your intelligence level again.

soft top clear moonroof... Captain Purple Jeep 8 November 22nd 06 12:32 AM
Clear lights X5 Frank Oz BMW 4 February 23rd 06 11:13 PM
Soft top and paint care Amanda Ford Mustang 7 February 10th 06 06:07 AM
Moonroof visor for new Accord? (any downsides?) [email protected] Honda 2 September 4th 05 08:47 PM
Soft brake persists after Brake Fluid Flush. [email protected] Honda 12 June 18th 05 02:29 AM