134a Refrigerant

Old August 6th 05, 08:04 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
news
>> LIAR! my specification was clear in my VERY FIRST post to you telling
>> you
>> what an HMC was to begin with.

> Don't spin so hard

TRANSLATION --> "i have no response". :-) it was in my very first post to
you telling you what an HMc was to begin with. you choked on it boy. :-)

> Then why the incredible battle over low ambient?

because without it there is little reason to not just change the HMC so you
can complete the job in one service call instead of having to return later
to replace it. having a -30 (or comparable) ambient is a justifiable reason
to take two service calls to make the repair. i suppose being in the middle
of a thunderstorm would be another reason, but you can usually wait that
out.

> Believe it or not, *anything* can develop a leak...

certainly, but its not a realistic expectation. i do understand why you
would grasp at anything you can dream up at this point though. :-)

>> two valves and a straight piece of pipe......BUWHAHAHA! :-)

> Until you give an alternative, you're just ****ing in
> the wind...

lol ok tell ya what. you tell me why your recommendation is SO LAUGHABLE
first, and then ill give you the _real_ alternative to changing the HMC in a
pinch. :-)

> I did read somewhere about -30 degrees.. it was not in
> the original challenge

LIAR! it was in my original challenge TO YOU. realizing he was out of his
league (hes not a refrigeration tech), i knew that jeff wouldnt attempt to
speak in total ignorance on the mechanical fundamentals of low temp
refrigeration. you on the other hand, cannot admit to being anything less
than omnipotent even at the expense of any shred of credibility that you
once had.

>> yeah, because of your two valves and a pipe. LOL!

> I had won the challenge long before I posted that

lol HOW in the hell do you figure you won when your suggestion is TOTALLY
WRONG? :-)

> and
> you haven't explained why it wouldn't work!

lol what a stool! pressure is dynamic and load is dynamic! are you going
to stand there 24/7 adjusting the valves continually to meet the changing
load?

.......what a dumb ass.

> OK, I'll
> give you a vacuum bleeder fitting on the piece of
> pipe... happy now?

as pathetic and assinine as your two valves and a pipe. LOL

>> LIAR. i clearly stated -30 degrees.

> We can all read, Nate... it's so obvious.

exactly! its obvious that i clearly stated -30 degrees yet you still try to
LIE your way out of it.

> See? More logical fallacies... you're claiming that if
> the site said "the earth is almost spherical" then that would
> be wrong

what a stupid analogy (then again, after your two valves and a pipe thing
nothing surprises me! :-)

the earth is proven to be spherical. the whole refrigerant/ozone thing isnt
proven.

> But your penis *is* like Hitlers! One ball, too...

TRANSLATION --> "look at how pitiful i have become"

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old August 6th 05, 10:01 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Stevie, you left out the whole volume variable as read on the stick:
360 - 2(90 - arcsin [(r-h)/r])
------------------------------- You completely forgot about your
logarithms
360
The only time your equation would be correct is at one half stick. Geez,
you couldn't even get a job at a gas station!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 8th 05, 02:47 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > What seminars

> your liberal seminars, the ones that actually convinced you that the rest

of
> the world is to stupid to see through your LIES.

Why must there be liberal seminars? Why must I have
attended them? Why are you so dense?

> >> lol, you are a liar. you gave me links with "proudliberal" in them and

> > you
> >> consider that a credible source of information? of course not, you

just
> >> hope that if you tell the same LIE over and over that someone will
> >> believe
> >> you.

> > Why not?

> lol you really are a stupid ****. i asked you for a credible source, you
> provide me with links containing "proudliberal" in the domain and then you
> defend it, claiming its a valid source of unbiased information.

Spin some more... dizzy is a good look
for you.

> here, im going to whack you over the head with a clue-by-four. NOTHING
> coming from a liberals mouth is unbiased (or honest in most cases).

You know... we could have told that about you
from the get-go... but we wanted to prove it
to the masses. You are what you despise...
blatant transferrence.

> > You used the manual for your leak detector

> yup, written by ENGINEERS within the industry. its funny how you used to
> keep stressing "ENGINEERS" but when i pointed out that those same manuals
> refuting your claims were written by engineers your dropped it. LOL! :-)

Within the atmospheric science industry?
Limitiations, Nate! Own them! The engineers
that wrote your leak detector manual believe
in atmospheric science... why don't you?

> > Deeper, Nate... dig the hole deeper!

> its my pleasure to dig your hole deeper. :-) tell me again about the two
> valves and piece of pipe. BUWAHAHA! :-)

Tell me again about how the sun degrades chlorine!
Don't forget to add the part about how mixing something
makes it heavier... also add the part about how a compound
and a mixture are the same thing.
__
Steve
"i recognize my limitations and
immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate
..

Old August 8th 05, 03:21 PM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Stephen Cowell wrote:

> > > Yes, I passed the equation:
> > > 360 - 2(90 - arcsin [(r-h)/r])
> > > ------------------------------- (Pi)r^2 + (r-h)Sqrt (2rh - h^2)
> > > 360
> > > as it proved you wrong, again. What an idiot! I pity you!

> > If you look closely, that's the exact same
> > equation I just finished describing for you...
> > only I used words, and you used Google.
> > You may have passed an equation, but
> > you certainly didn't pass Calculus.
> > __
> > Steve
> > "i recognize my limitations and
> > immediately own it (sic)."... Nate
> > .

> Stevie, you left out the whole volume variable as read on the stick:
> 360 - 2(90 - arcsin [(r-h)/r])
> -------------------------------
> 360

Let's look at what I posted:
<>
For the less-than-half full case:
Half he area of the circular face minus the quantity
twice the area of the triangle plus twice the area
of the pie wedge

For the more-than-half-full case:
Half the area of the circular face, plus twice the area of
the triangle, plus twice the area of the pie wedge.

Then times the length. Easy, wasn't it?
</>

I mentioned the liquid level earlier... really the most
trivial part of the equation, we know we're
starting with a stick reading, don't we? I was most
interested in hearing whether you understood
the decomposition of the equation.

> You completely forgot about your
> logarithms

When you mentioned 'logarithms' the answer was complete:
you haven't a clue.

> The only time your equation would be correct is at one half stick. Geez,
> you couldn't even get a job at a gas station!

Bill, just because you can't read with comprehension
doesn't mean that my analysis was wrong. And if you
can find *anywhere* in your posted equation using
logs, I'll eat my hat.

And once again, I have to blow your little expectations
away... didn't you get the hint when I said 'stick the
tanks, read the pumps'? How many times do you
think *I've* done that?

I've worked at many service stations, I'm an
expert tire installer/repairman, I can do truck tires
as well as fuel/service/wash trucks. My first job
was at a Conoco in Lubbock... remember the five-
position mixer pumps? We had those... don't
remember the old man's name, but he had a class
act... only used SprayWay and blue towels on the
windshields. Busted my first tire on his manual
tire machine, really just a post bolted to the concrete
with a spin-down cone and a slip-on bead breaker.
Worked at a BF Goodrich tire dealer for a year...
I can run a Coats 4040a in my sleep. Hunter balancer.
Worked at a Gulf station in Austin for a year (my
parents were Gulf/Chevron jobbers). Worked for a year
at the Texaco truck stop, 183 and IH35... that's
where I learned truck tires and ran a service truck.
I'm leaving out some more SS jobs...
My last SS attendant job was at the Exxon in
Alpine, TX... just out of college, 1998. Did oil
change, lube, car wash... washing cars is good
exercise! Customer relations is perhaps the
most important part of the front/fueling operation...
skills that have served me well in later life.
__

Old August 8th 05, 03:38 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >> i never claimed to be qualified in cryo. cryo does not fall under my
> >> refrigeration certification.

> > Is it not in the field of refrigeration?

> lol you really desperate to find ANY type of victory! :-) youre pitiful
> stephen! :-) cryo has nothing to do with commercial refrigeration. you
> find me ANY company in montana who handles cryo. you cant.

What does that have to do with your knowlege?
You didn't specify, you just said that the only
thing you didn't know about refrigeration was
geo. I busted your chops. Get over it, wuss.

> > I've already talked about it... you haven't.

> lol youve dont NOTHING more than mention the name! give me working
> pressures. give me componentry. give me the PMB.

I've given enough... until you start talking, instead
of asking, just kiss my ass and Google me.

> you dont know ANY of that, so run do a google and see if you can find
> anything out.

Why would I even bother? You don't
tell us anything... I wanna be just like you!

> > Actually, I don't trust you... you've already proven
> > yourself unworthy of trust.

> lol coming from the biggest LIAR in the newsgroup i wont let that

statement
> bother me to much. :-)

Dig it deeper! You have a business on
the line!

> > More spin... you've already agreed with me that
> > if the ambient is not going to go low that the
> > head pressure control can be bypassed.
> > I win... again.

> lol not only are you a LIAR but you are an ignorant fool! sure it can be
> bypassed......that was my initial statement asshole......but you still

have
> to regulate the pressure and your ridiculous "two valves and a straight
> pipe" (BUWAHAHA!) is totally assinine and ill just bet you cant even tell

me
> why.

No, 'substitute' and 'bypass' are two different
things, Nate... let me educate you on that one.
One is a working equivalent, the other is a shunt.
I suggested a shunt... you started screaming about
'low ambient', which was *never* a *limiting condition*
in any post originating this challenge. Why argue
so hard about this? Because I'm right.. no low ambient
means no head pressure control necessary... you may
have to remove refrigerant to make this work, I specified
this and it addresses the 'regulation issue' you bring
up above.

OK, here's the mistake I made on the valve thing...
there are no valves that are good enough.... notice the
complete lack of same in any system. It has to be a sweat
connection. This means that the entire system has to be
evacuated in order to work on it, big PITA. Even the injection
points, the ones that use Schrader valves, have caps
on them.

> > You don't have to have certs to work on cryo

> LIAR. try again.

You don't. It's just a plain fact. Believe it.
I maintained cryo systems for five years
for NRAO... no cert here. It uses dry
helium... harmless gas, although expensive.

> > I think most of us can read

> and we have all read your LIES, liar.

Keep saying it... nobody believes it, but
it makes you look worse every time you
do it. We can all read.

> >> a LIAR. :-)

> > Then why the goofy smiley?

> its so fun making a fool of you. :-)

The only fool here, your momma made.

> >> lol, even with the mild temps ill gross at least $1500 today. :-)

> > Good... use the money to buy a clue!

> nope, but im getting ready to order another new jeep. :-)

Here's a *free* clue... another new vehicle won't
give you happiness. After all your purchases,
you still don't see this.
__

Old August 8th 05, 08:18 PM
jeff

> "Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
>>lol you really desperate to find ANY type of victory! :-) youre pitiful
>>stephen! :-) cryo has nothing to do with commercial refrigeration. you
>>find me ANY company in montana who handles cryo. you cant.

Would Air Liquide America in East Helena count?
BTW, My little brother is a cryo tech thanks to uncle and the USAF. I
understand a sealed gallon jug of LOX set on the tarmac can make one
hellacious Whump.

--
jeff
Old August 8th 05, 09:35 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
> Why must there be liberal seminars? Why must I have
> attended them?

lol, burns that youre busted huh? :-)

>> lol you really are a stupid ****. i asked you for a credible source, you
>> provide me with links containing "proudliberal" in the domain and then
>> you
>> defend it, claiming its a valid source of unbiased information.

> Spin some more... dizzy is a good look
> for you.

TRANSLATION --> "youre right, nate"

> The engineers
> that wrote your leak detector manual believe
> in atmospheric science

the engineers who wrote the manual clearly stated to check below the
suspected leak because refrigerant _falls_. :-)

> Tell me again about how the sun degrades chlorine!

the links i quoted make it clear. prove it doesnt.

> Don't forget to add the part about how mixing something
> makes it heavier... also add the part about how a compound
> and a mixture are the same thing.

LIAR! i never said they were the same thing. i elaborated a little to help
clear it up for your stupid ass using "mixture" generically. grasp boy,
grasp....it looks good on you. :-)

Old August 8th 05, 09:48 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
>> lol you really desperate to find ANY type of victory! :-) youre pitiful
>> stephen! :-) cryo has nothing to do with commercial refrigeration. you
>> find me ANY company in montana who handles cryo. you cant.

> What does that have to do with your knowlege?

cryo simply is not a part of commercial refrigeration. grasp boy! :-)

> you just said that the only
> thing you didn't know about refrigeration was
> geo.

LIAR. i said the only thing i wasnt _qualified_ in. and cryo isnt
commercial refrigeration. :-)

>> lol youve dont NOTHING more than mention the name! give me working
>> pressures. give me componentry. give me the PMB.

> I've given enough

TRANSLATION --> "i cant"

BUWHAHAHA! :-)

>> you dont know ANY of that, so run do a google and see if you can find
>> anything out.

> Why would I even bother?

TRANSLATION --> "i couldnt find anything on it"

BUWAHAHA! :-)

> You have a business on
> the line!

lol....yeah, my business is dependent upon this newsgroup! :-) <rolling
eyes>

> No, 'substitute' and 'bypass' are two different
> things

and your "solution" is still totally assinine and ridiculous. :-)

> you started screaming about
> 'low ambient', which was *never* a *limiting condition*
> in any post originating this challenge.

LIAR! it was clearly in my original post TO YOU because YOU were the only
ignorant fool who would actually attempt to debate something they know
NOTHING about.

you really are ****ing stupid arent you?

> you may
> have to remove refrigerant to make this work

lol and ****ing ignorant too! your solution will NOT work because the load
continually changes. you need something to react with the changes in load
to regulate the working pressures. its a constant dynamic setting and
unless you want to stand there watching your gauges and adjusting your
ridiculously assinine "two valves and a pipe" (BUWHAHAH!!!!!) 24/7 then your
solution is a failure. try again.

> OK, here's the mistake I made on the valve thing

your mistake was speaking from PURE ignorance.

> there are no valves that are good enough.... notice the
> complete lack of same in any system. It has to be a sweat
> connection.

TOTALLY irrelevant. nice straw-man.

> This means that the entire system has to be
> evacuated in order to work on it, big PITA.

WRONG!!!!!!! you could pump it down into its own reciever and valve off the
cut point in less than 2 minutes. next? BUWAHAHA! :-)

> Even the injection
> points, the ones that use Schrader valves, have caps
> on them.

irrelevant.

>> > You don't have to have certs to work on cryo

>> LIAR. try again.

> You don't.

LIAR.

> I maintained cryo systems for five years

sweeping the floors and wiping the dust off the system is NOT maintaining
cryo. if you truly maintained the systems you could tell me the PMB, the
working pressures, etc. nice try, LIAR.

> Keep saying it

LIAR :-)

Old August 8th 05, 09:51 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"jeff" > wrote in message
> Would Air Liquide America in East Helena count?

no. air liquide is a gas distributor. you can buy the same gasses at most
any welding supply store.

Old August 8th 05, 11:59 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You're out of your rabbit a** mind! What does a area of a pie wedge
have to with calculating the volume of a storage tank usually measured
via the dip stick??????????? Which is the variable! Why do you think the
sin of the arc was needed??????????? Remember why we used sin, cosine
and tangent?
360 - 2(90 - arcsin [(r-h)/r])
360
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O