anti Touareg sentiment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 29th 04, 11:38 PM
Steve Grauman

>Another, more accurate way to put it would be that all of us guys in our
>forties were 21 once, and not that long ago, and we remember very well how
>we knew everything, absolutely everything, about everything.

I really don't feel that way though. I've come to this NG, and others, for
advice. And I've done so knowing that the added experience you guys have is
going to mean something when I get that advice. At the same time, I think we
should all understand that everyone's priorities are a bit different,
regardless of age. And rather than calling me a liar, or claiming that I simply
don't know what I'm talking about, you guys could've simply taken the stance
that the 21 year old doesn't have the same logic you all do, and that's fine.
When I called the TDI a "slug", I wasn't doing it to start a flam war, and I
certainly wasn't trying to troll the board. I was simply voicing my personal
opinion. Compared to my GTi the TDI feels slow, and that's all I meant.
Steve Grauman