Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Most Expensive Automotive

Old September 4th 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
think

Default Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Most Expensive Automotive

The car is built by Volkswagen AG subsidiary Bugatti Automobiles SAS
in its Molsheim (Alsace, France) factory...
http://9bignews.googlepages.com/most_expensive_cars

Old September 5th 07, 11:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Socks

HEIL HITLER!

Old September 6th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon

think proclaimed:

> The car is built by Volkswagen AG subsidiary Bugatti Automobiles SAS
> in its Molsheim (Alsace, France) factory...
> http://9bignews.googlepages.com/most_expensive_cars

And we care for what reason?
You planning on running one up Lions Back to see if it can make it all
the way to Grand Junction before it comes down?

Old September 6th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Lon wrote:
> think proclaimed:
>
>> The car is built by Volkswagen AG subsidiary Bugatti Automobiles SAS
>> in its Molsheim (Alsace, France) factory...
>> http://9bignews.googlepages.com/most_expensive_cars
>>

> And we care for what reason?
> You planning on running one up Lions Back to see if it can make it all
> the way to Grand Junction before it comes down?

Make the same bet I do with a BMW owner at work.
Race ya across parking blocks for pink slips!

He never takes me up on that offer.

--
DougW

Old September 6th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3062_]

LOL.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 6th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3063_]

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

ups.com...

Old September 8th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon

DougW proclaimed:

> Lon wrote:
>
>>think proclaimed:
>>

>>>The car is built by Volkswagen AG subsidiary Bugatti Automobiles SAS
>>>in its Molsheim (Alsace, France) factory...
>>>http://9bignews.googlepages.com/most_expensive_cars
>>>

>>And we care for what reason?
>>You planning on running one up Lions Back to see if it can make it all
>>the way to Grand Junction before it comes down?

> Make the same bet I do with a BMW owner at work.
> Race ya across parking blocks for pink slips!
>
> He never takes me up on that offer.

Ive busted similar chops, I just offer to race them for pink slips but I
get to pick the road--or lack thereof.

Never actually done the lot block... well ok, only a couple times, but
it sure is tempting to take a few short cuts from a few of those darn
parking lots with only one outlet but with a freeway on ramp just across
the grass and up the hill a bit.

Old September 8th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3190_]

They've remove the speed bumps from all parking lots, they eat the
Japanese cars.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

. ..

Old September 8th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jesus H. Chrysler, Esq.

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 21:16:17 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> They've remove the speed bumps from all parking lots, they eat the
> Japanese cars.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>

> "Lon" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> Ive busted similar chops, I just offer to race them for pink slips but I
>> get to pick the road--or lack thereof.
>>
>> Never actually done the lot block... well ok, only a couple times, but
>> it sure is tempting to take a few short cuts from a few of those darn
>> parking lots with only one outlet but with a freeway on ramp just across
>> the grass and up the hill a bit.

Is that supposed to be humourous, or simply another stupid racist remark?

I remember you tried to tell a joke about a year and a half ago, and it
fell as flat as you usually do after alcochemosexual binging.

Trvth is, Goatman, most Japanese cars could eat your entire garage full of
junkers and beaters, and then blow them across 3 states, and you /know/ it.

A 1.9 litre Honda Civic vs. your Turkeybird any day, and any Mazda on the
planet vs. your pathetic little rubberband dragster any evening. They'd
laugh you right off the show "Pinks." But they'd probably give you a
"Pynx" T-****.

No, that was not a typo.

Old September 8th 07, 09:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

They never made a 1.9 litre Civic. The 1.8 puts out ~138 hp.

Dave Milne, Scotland