2 Door Golf TDI

Old October 2nd 04, 03:38 AM
Rob Guenther

As far as I've seen on 4 dealer lots in the greater Toronto Area over the
past 2 or so years... Yes 4 door only.

I've seen 2 Door Golfs, but only with the 2,0L engine in them... and not
2003 or 2004's... and never on a lot, always driving... But they used to
sell a GTI with the 2,0L so maybe that's what im thinking of too.

Old October 2nd 04, 04:05 AM
Al Rudderham

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:24:17 -0700, "Matt B." > wrote:

>Weird. Have all Golfs in Canada now become 4-door models only?

I saw a 2 door A4 Golf this afternoon. It looked to be no more than a
couple years old. No other badges other than "Golf" on the rear.

--
Remove preceding and trailing X from username for replies
(Sorry, but I'm SICK of spam...)
Old October 8th 04, 01:03 AM
michael

a dealer in Kingston Ont. has a 2 door 02 Golf TDI loaded for sale

i'm waiting to hear back from them.. and if its not sold, it will be in my
driveway early next week..

wife or no wife

heheh

Mike