'87 stang and Mobil 1

Old October 7th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_75_]

Default '87 stang and Mobil 1

Ashton Crusher > wrote in
:

> On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 13:50:34 GMT, Joe > wrote:
>
>>Ashton Crusher > wrote in
m:

:

my

>>are,

>>clueless

Wanna

or

already

been

>>> The only point is at the top of your head.

>>Right. So how often do you change your oil, boy?

> 12,000/12 months sonny.

Looks like you can join your bow WF in the moron club.
Old October 7th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_43_]

WindsorFox > wrote in
:

> Ashton Crusher wrote:
>> On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 01:58:43 GMT, Joe > wrote:
>>
>>> WindsorFox > wrote in newsBvNi.334846
>>> :

>>> in
>>> try
>>> your
>>> LOL! WF, you are one sad dude.
>>>
>>> Here's a newsflash - I've already made my point: Anyone who goes 12
>>> months without changing their oil is an idiot. That's what it's
>>> been about the whole time.

>> The only point is at the top of your head.

> And I really don't think he of all people is in any position to
> decide who is and is not an idiot. Too many people have millions of
> miles on extended intervals, including myself. I think Klaribel is
> just trying to cover his embarrassment over the poor lil hemi....

WF, I'll give you this - you're great at promoting idiocy.

don't buy gas from exxon, or mobil HondaDylan[_1_] General 3 September 8th 06 10:17 PM
don't buy gas from exxon, or mobil 79Bandit General 0 September 8th 06 02:18 AM
New Mobil-1 product? Neon Technology 8 January 5th 05 03:53 PM
Mobil 1 engine oil Tspark Alfa Romeo 2 July 26th 04 08:32 AM
Mobil 1 0W-20? Chris Szilagyi General 2 July 20th 04 08:49 PM