'87 GT for sale in Northern California

Old April 26th 05, 09:11 PM

No... his 93 is a drop-top. My buddy's 2001 is a drop-top (daniel's bro)..
and a guy "i know of" with a 2003 has a drop-top.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

.. .

Old April 26th 05, 09:30 PM
IsellJeeps

no convertible cobras were made in 93

http://www.nadaguides.com/uv/selectm...29-0-0-0&Lnk=1
&wSec=11&wPr=1&wPg=2030&ct=21&mk=1065&yr=1993&d a=0

Old April 26th 05, 09:41 PM

Doesn't show up on autotrader either, but believe me.. it's a Cobra.....or
used to be. It's so heavily modified now that I don't know you still could
call it one :P. I will see if he will let me take pics. I was chattin w/ him
while he was installing a Procharger.

-Mike

Old April 26th 05, 10:32 PM
Dinsdale

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:41:08 GMT, > wrote:

>Doesn't show up on autotrader either, but believe me.. it's a Cobra.....or
>used to be. It's so heavily modified now that I don't know you still could
>call it one :P. I will see if he will let me take pics. I was chattin w/ him
>while he was installing a Procharger.
>
>-Mike

Check the VIN...the 8th position is the engine should be a "D" .
http://www.scoa.org/legacy/VIN.htm

I think "E" is the GT 5.0L code.

DP
Pics of the cars:
http://tinyurl.com/4fcsn
Old April 26th 05, 11:04 PM

I'll sneak a peak if he'll let me. We aren't best friends or anything... but
I'll try to strike up a convo. again. Thx.

-Mike

Old April 27th 05, 12:02 AM
Deputy Dog

Paradise as in Lancaster county?, or are ya refering to West Goshen?

Dave

PS don't worry about the neibors, I been in my house 14 yrs and they still
can't figure me out :-P

"dwight" > wrote in message
> > wrote in message
> > No... SVT Cobra's started in 93. It's a fox body.
> >
> > -Mike

> I don't think he's questioning the 1993 Cobra. He's questioning the 1993
> Cobra convertible.
>
> My '93 GT vert just passed the 100,000 mark (you KNOW I had to take a
> picture of the all-zero odometer). That's not quite the major milestone

with
> me, since I bought it with 75,000 on the clock. But it's running just

fine,
> thank you, and will be getting a new top this year (I still think a light
> grey top, to match the titanium lower body, but we'll see).
>
> TFrog (93 LX hatch) is now at 180,000, and really could use a complete
> overhaul. It's still a joy to drive, but it could use some garage time for

> thorough polish and wax. Luckily, it'll get that garage time after May

20th,

Old April 27th 05, 12:09 AM

Glad to hear the GT is runnin fine. Any plans for TFrog?

-Mike

Old April 27th 05, 05:00 AM
Musttanguy

>A '93 SVT Cobra 'Drop Top'? I dont think such a thing exists...

There was no factory 1993 Cobra convertibles produced,
I went through great expense to turn our project 91 convertible into a
clone using NOS original Cobra parts.
I even knew a guy with an 86 SVO convertible, of course it was not
factory.

Tim (Musttanguy)
PonyPerformance.com

Old April 27th 05, 05:21 AM

Weird! That really makes me wanna check his VIN then... the guy has a fairly
large chunk of change thrown into that car, but I doubt he would convert it
to a convertible. Could be a 302 GT after all. What a disappointment.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

oups.com...

Old April 27th 05, 06:40 AM
Mark C.

> I think "E" is the GT 5.0L code.
>
> DP

You're correct. It is E.

Mark
--
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who once said, "I drank
what?". " Val Kilmer in Real Genius.