'78 Mustang vacuum plan/chart?

Old October 14th 09, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
OldIron

Default '78 Mustang vacuum plan/chart?

Hello

My neighbor has a '78 Mustang with the 2300 4 banger in it that he's
puting back together and he's having trouble routing the vacuum lines.
engine runs, but rough and not right...

Anyone out there have a vacuum chart of the engine side? You know,
what line goes to what, etc...

I found the cabin climate control for the '74 on www.mustangii.com,
but not the engine side.

Any help appreciated!!

OldIron
Old October 15th 09, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent[_4_]

On 2009-10-14, OldIron > wrote:
> Hello
>
> My neighbor has a '78 Mustang with the 2300 4 banger in it that he's
> puting back together and he's having trouble routing the vacuum lines.
> engine runs, but rough and not right...
>
> Anyone out there have a vacuum chart of the engine side? You know,
> what line goes to what, etc...
>
> I found the cabin climate control for the '74 on www.mustangii.com,
> but not the engine side.
>
> Any help appreciated!!
>
> OldIron

This is the best I could find in the 1978 shop manual set:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24179772@N05/4012140297/

You might have to login to flickr and/or choose the 'All sizes' button
for it to be readable.

Old October 19th 09, 02:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
OldIron

Brent

Thanks so much! I'll drop this off today!

OldIron

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:35:24 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> wrote:

>On 2009-10-14, OldIron > wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> My neighbor has a '78 Mustang with the 2300 4 banger in it that he's
>> puting back together and he's having trouble routing the vacuum lines.
>> engine runs, but rough and not right...
>>
>> Anyone out there have a vacuum chart of the engine side? You know,
>> what line goes to what, etc...
>>
>> I found the cabin climate control for the '74 on www.mustangii.com,
>> but not the engine side.
>>
>> Any help appreciated!!
>>
>> OldIron

>This is the best I could find in the 1978 shop manual set:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/24179772@N05/4012140297/
>
>You might have to login to flickr and/or choose the 'All sizes' button
>for it to be readable.

89 Mustang - the plan Jim C[_2_] Ford Mustang 8 June 4th 08 11:34 PM
Plan 59 vintage Auto Photos 0 September 6th 07 03:52 PM
93 Mustang Vacuum @ idle? jim... Ford Mustang 1 November 21st 06 09:18 PM
GM Protection Plan Anon Corvette 3 May 30th 06 06:43 AM
67 Mustang 390 vacuum advance kenG2 Ford Mustang 1 February 17th 06 05:34 AM