Need part number gas pedal / cable bushing

Old May 11th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Tube Audio

Default Need part number gas pedal / cable bushing

Hi

I am lookin for the part number for the rubber bushing that pushes into the
gas pedal on a 1984 rabbit gti. All the rabbits were the same.

It is the bushing that the throttle cable hooks into.

Thanks

Old May 11th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Homer

"Tube Audio" > wrote in message
news
> I am lookin for the part number for the rubber bushing that pushes into
> the gas pedal on a 1984 rabbit gti. All the rabbits were the same.
> It is the bushing that the throttle cable hooks into.

Auto Gearbox - 191 723 559
Manual Gearbox - 191 721 559

Old May 11th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Homer

"Homer" > wrote in message
> "Tube Audio" > wrote in message
> news
>> I am lookin for the part number for the rubber bushing that pushes into
>> the gas pedal on a 1984 rabbit gti. All the rabbits were the same.
>> It is the bushing that the throttle cable hooks into.

> Auto Gearbox - 191 723 559
> Manual Gearbox - 191 721 559

Just read your other most and it looks like it's a Mk1/A1 Rabbit you have?
In which case the part no. looks like 431 721 559. The others are for the
Mk2 Golf.

Old May 11th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Tube Audio

thanks Homer, yes it is an A1 thanks for the part #

Old May 16th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
vwtopdown

On May 11, 3:46 pm, "Tube Audio" > wrote:
> thanks Homer, yes it is an A1 thanks for the part #
>
> "Homer" > wrote in message

> > "Homer" > wrote in message
> >> "Tube Audio" > wrote in message
> >>news > >>> I am lookin for the part number for the rubber bushing that pushes into

> >> Auto Gearbox - 191 723 559
> >> Manual Gearbox - 191 721 559

> > Just read your other most and it looks like it's a Mk1/A1 Rabbit you have?
> > In which case the part no. looks like 431 721 559. The others are for the
> > Mk2 Golf.- Hide quoted text -

i used a cut up cork from a wine bottle.