YJ Stock Wheels & Servicable Tires

Old April 9th 05, 03:04 AM
reconair

Default YJ Stock Wheels & Servicable Tires

Looking for a set of stock YJ wheels and servicable tires in N. VA. Any
condition as long as they will pass Virginia State inspection.

Scott
91 YJ

Old April 9th 05, 04:40 AM
Robb S via CarKB.com

well scott, I'm in Seattle Wash, and don't know if it will help, but I
still have my stock spare goodyear wrangler wheel and tire for my 89
wrangler if your interested. Pay for shipping and it's yours....still has
the rubber nubs on the tread......never used.

Old April 9th 05, 01:18 PM
reconair

Thanks anyway. Looking for a local set I can just pickup. I'm still
registered in AZ, but live in VA and they have stupid vehicle laws. I don't
pass emmissions, vehicle's lifted too high, and my tires extend too far out
of the wheel wells. Sheesh!

Scott
91YJ

http://www.carkb.com

Old April 9th 05, 06:19 PM
Paul

Don't know which Virginia you live in, but
I've been living here for 13 years and have
yet to see an emmission check done on
any of my vehicles....

Paul in VA

91YJ
94YJ
01XJ
04WJ

Old April 9th 05, 07:32 PM
RocknCJ

Maybe it is an initial test, since it is a new registration. ???

nk.net...

Old April 9th 05, 08:23 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You were knocking on wood, right?
http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/ci...vehiclereg.asp
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 9th 05, 09:08 PM
RocknCJ

Yeah and if you look at:
http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/ci.../emissions.asp
Scott should not have to have emissions done.
Quote:
"If your vehicle is being registered for the first time in Virginia and has
a current valid emissions certificate (performed in the last 12 months) from
one of the following states, it may be titled and registered without a
Virginia emissions inspection:

If your vehicle is being registered for the first time in Virginia and has a
current valid emissions certificate (performed in the last 12 months) from
one of the following states, it may be titled and registered without a
Virginia emissions inspection:

Arizona California
Colorado Connecticut
District of Columbia Georgia
Illinois Indiana
Maryland Massachusetts
Missouri New Jersey
New York Ohio
Oregon Pennsylvania
Texas Utah
Washington Wisconsin "

End quote

Sounds like someone is jerking his chain, unles he let the AZ registration
lapse.

--James

Old April 9th 05, 09:29 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi James,
It may be more than a year since Scott's was done, Kalifornia's on
an every other year inspection, which explains why mine is that old:
http://www.billhughes.com/smog.jpg Bummer! There's another hundred bucks
out the window!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old April 9th 05, 11:34 PM
Paul

Interesting.....
Northern Va is different than the rest of the state.
Guess that is the other Virginia.

Paul

Old April 9th 05, 11:54 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Most of Southern Kalifornia would like to secede from the bleeding
heart liberal greenies in the north, too.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Tires and wheels Chip Jeep 2 March 17th 05 02:26 PM
wheels, tires and suspension suggestions JP BMW 6 March 16th 05 01:53 AM
Patrick's Agenda -- CJ Explains It All [email protected] Ford Mustang 14 February 27th 05 04:26 AM
Replacing 17" Stock Wheels With 16" Stock - Any Negative Effect? john Technology 8 February 2nd 05 04:56 AM
Interesting...Expired Tires Patrick Ford Mustang 4 November 10th 04 03:42 AM