Bug and Camper STUFF FOR SALE

Old November 6th 05, 12:14 AM
Matthewd

Default Bug and Camper STUFF FOR SALE

Hi folks,

I currently have two campers that I am selling or parting. One is a 1976
that sat and rusted pretty bad. floors are perfect as is the beam. I'm
salvaging the cabinets, the pop top, possibly the beam, and possibly the
engine and definitely the heater boxes as they are good. No front fender,
dented rear. Good turn signals front and rear. I do not have the key so the
steering column is questionable. Good slider.

Next is a 73, floors are good, engine seized. Complete camper interior, good
nose, beam front and rear bumpers. Nose is quite good. Original sink unit.

I have lots of 14" 5 bolt camper rims.

I also have rear sloted disks new in box. I order the front and they sent
the rear. I have a early 60's shortened non-rolling chassis. $200

I will take $200 for either bus whole. Negotiate on parts.
I also have a bus tranny 4spd $50 and 70's bus beam (disk brake) $100.

I have a complete passenger bus interior with all door panels and seats
front and rear. All brown vinyl in good shape. $200

I have a zbed that went through a fire and needs new upholstery. $50 obo

I am located in NH, winter is coming and I need to move some of this stuff
and will strip and crush the buses if there is no interest.