1926 Oakland Phaeton 1926 4-Door Sport - Serious Only

Old October 25th 05, 05:59 AM

Default 1926 Oakland Phaeton 1926 4-Door Sport - Serious Only

Looking for a potential buyer for a very rare Oakland Phaeton
automobile.

Here is the short list on this vehicle:

Oakland 1926 4-Door Sport Phaeton

Body by Holdens
All original papers and registration
Dutch Tags- never registered in United States
Body Color: Blue
Fender Color: Black
Original Engine: Rebuilt
Original Drive Line: Rebuilt
Right Hand Steering
All Complete and Original, Crystal Glass and Opera Seats, Original shop
manual

In 1926 Oakland produced only three of these special 4-door Sport
Phaetons Convertible for export.

Specifications:
Color: Optional
Seating Capacity: Five
Wheelbase: 113 inches
Wheels: Natural Wood
Tires: 30 x 5.25 inches, full balloon
Brakes: Foot, contracting on four wheels
Engine: Six cylinder, vertical, cast in block 2 7/8 x 4 3/4 inches;
head removable; values in side; horsepower 19.84 N.A.C.C. rating
Lubrication: Full pressure
Crankshaft: Three bearings, with harmonic balancer
Radiator: Cellular
Cooling: Water pump
Ignition: Storage battery, automatic
Starting System: Two unit
Voltage: Six to eight
Wiring System: Single
Gasoline System: Vacuum
Clutch: Single plate
Transmission: Selective sliding
Drive: Spiral bevel
Rear Springs: Semi-elliptic
Rear Axle: Semi-floating
Steering Gear: Screw and split nut

Photo can be seen at: http://www.geocities.com/phl2phx/oakland.jpg

Serious Inquries only: Private Seller:

email to:

Thank you. Group Moderator this will be a one time posting

Old October 25th 05, 01:32 PM
Richard Smith

Could I suggest that you include the asking price and the vehicle location?

Old October 26th 05, 10:29 AM

The seller and vehicle are in the Continental United States. Looking in
the 165K range if that helps.