Conversion to a Water Fueled Car is Not Difficult

Old August 2nd 08, 10:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
drishaq

Default Conversion to a Water Fueled Car is Not Difficult

Water fueled cars are a reality and many people are using this
technology to save money and improve the environment.
http://carwithwater.googlepages.com/...es_using_water
Old August 2nd 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Spike

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:41:06 -0700 (PDT), drishaq
> wrote:

>Water fueled cars are a reality and many people are using this
>technology to save money and improve the environment.
>http://carwithwater.googlepages.com/...es_using_water

Must be a youngun. Water powered cars came before gas powered.
They was called "steam engines".... and aside from some minor problems
with fuel (although I heard they had a lot o' cases of missing fence
posts an' such, and a minor boiler explosion or two, they worked
pretty good.
Old August 2nd 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Spike wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:41:06 -0700 (PDT), drishaq
> > wrote:
>
>> Water fueled cars are a reality and many people are using this
>> technology to save money and improve the environment.
>> http://carwithwater.spammerpages.com...es_using_water

> Must be a youngun. Water powered cars came before gas powered.
> They was called "steam engines".... and aside from some minor problems
> with fuel (although I heard they had a lot o' cases of missing fence
> posts an' such, and a minor boiler explosion or two, they worked
> pretty good.

Actually, stinkin spammer who knows nothing or cares nothing about
the copied and pasted content of that page, but only about the views of
the ads on the page and hoping people will actually click on said ads.
He obviously spammed enough that one of the filters on my server caught
him as I only saw your reply.

You can pretty reliably decide that if someone you've never seen
before posts a link to a blog spot or a google page it's spam,
especially if it's from a gibberish gmail account. A lot of admins have
blocked google all together for this reason and that they do little or
nothing about spammers.

--

From what I've seen you doing in nana.sightings this
month, I really must question your conclusions. Of
Old August 3rd 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Spike

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 16:54:56 -0500, "WindsorFox<SS>"
> wrote:

>Spike wrote:
>> On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:41:06 -0700 (PDT), drishaq
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Water fueled cars are a reality and many people are using this
>>> technology to save money and improve the environment.
>>> http://carwithwater.spammerpages.com...es_using_water

>> Must be a youngun. Water powered cars came before gas powered.
>> They was called "steam engines".... and aside from some minor problems
>> with fuel (although I heard they had a lot o' cases of missing fence
>> posts an' such, and a minor boiler explosion or two, they worked
>> pretty good.

> Actually, stinkin spammer who knows nothing or cares nothing about
>the copied and pasted content of that page, but only about the views of
>the ads on the page and hoping people will actually click on said ads.
>He obviously spammed enough that one of the filters on my server caught
>him as I only saw your reply.
>
> You can pretty reliably decide that if someone you've never seen
>before posts a link to a blog spot or a google page it's spam,
>especially if it's from a gibberish gmail account. A lot of admins have
>blocked google all together for this reason and that they do little or
>nothing about spammers.

Yeah, I didn't even check out the site. I was about 12 when on a
Scout camping trip, I was sent to find the "pills for making water",
the "smoke sifter" and a couple of other items. When I found the guy
with the pills and he told me to add one to a canteen filled with
water, I knew I'd been had. Sooooo, I found a BIG empty can with the
bottom cut off. Used my trusty pocket knife (official BSA) to punch a
bunch of holes in the other end and one on each side. Got some wire to
make a handle. Took it back to our campsite and hung it over the fire.
Sure enough, some of the smoke (you know that kind that follows you no
matter which side of the fire you stand on) actually "sifted" through
the holes in that can. Never got bothered again until I entered the
military. :0)
Old August 4th 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Spike wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 16:54:56 -0500, "WindsorFox<SS>"
> > wrote:
>
>> Spike wrote:
>>> On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:41:06 -0700 (PDT), drishaq

>>> Must be a youngun. Water powered cars came before gas powered.
>>> They was called "steam engines".... and aside from some minor problems
>>> with fuel (although I heard they had a lot o' cases of missing fence
>>> posts an' such, and a minor boiler explosion or two, they worked
>>> pretty good.

>> Actually, stinkin spammer who knows nothing or cares nothing about
>> the copied and pasted content of that page, but only about the views of
>> the ads on the page and hoping people will actually click on said ads.
>> He obviously spammed enough that one of the filters on my server caught
>> him as I only saw your reply.
>>
>> You can pretty reliably decide that if someone you've never seen
>> before posts a link to a blog spot or a google page it's spam,
>> especially if it's from a gibberish gmail account. A lot of admins have
>> blocked google all together for this reason and that they do little or
>> nothing about spammers.

> Yeah, I didn't even check out the site. I was about 12 when on a
> Scout camping trip, I was sent to find the "pills for making water",
> the "smoke sifter" and a couple of other items. When I found the guy
> with the pills and he told me to add one to a canteen filled with
> water, I knew I'd been had. Sooooo, I found a BIG empty can with the
> bottom cut off. Used my trusty pocket knife (official BSA) to punch a
> bunch of holes in the other end and one on each side. Got some wire to
> make a handle. Took it back to our campsite and hung it over the fire.
> Sure enough, some of the smoke (you know that kind that follows you no
> matter which side of the fire you stand on) actually "sifted" through
> the holes in that can. Never got bothered again until I entered the
> military. :0)

Heh, I never got those when I was in scouts lol. I did host a snipe
hunt or two as a leader though.

--

From what I've seen you doing in nana.sightings this
Old August 4th 08, 07:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Scott W.

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> Spike wrote:
>> On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 16:54:56 -0500, "WindsorFox<SS>"
>> > wrote:

>>> Actually, stinkin spammer who knows nothing or cares nothing about the
>>> copied and pasted content of that page, but only about the views of the
>>> ads on the page and hoping people will actually click on said ads. He
>>> obviously spammed enough that one of the filters on my server caught him
>>> as I only saw your reply.
>>>
>>> You can pretty reliably decide that if someone you've never seen
>>> before posts a link to a blog spot or a google page it's spam,
>>> especially if it's from a gibberish gmail account. A lot of admins have
>>> blocked google all together for this reason and that they do little or
>>> nothing about spammers.

>> Yeah, I didn't even check out the site. I was about 12 when on a
>> Scout camping trip, I was sent to find the "pills for making water",
>> the "smoke sifter" and a couple of other items. When I found the guy
>> with the pills and he told me to add one to a canteen filled with
>> water, I knew I'd been had. Sooooo, I found a BIG empty can with the
>> bottom cut off. Used my trusty pocket knife (official BSA) to punch a
>> bunch of holes in the other end and one on each side. Got some wire to
>> make a handle. Took it back to our campsite and hung it over the fire.
>> Sure enough, some of the smoke (you know that kind that follows you no
>> matter which side of the fire you stand on) actually "sifted" through
>> the holes in that can. Never got bothered again until I entered the
>> military. :0)

> Heh, I never got those when I was in scouts lol. I did host a snipe hunt
> or two as a leader though.

Being an ex military medic, it was always fun to send the E2 just out of
training to go get some sterile Fallopian tubes from the lab or that he
needed to go out to one of the hangars and ask one of the sergeants if he
could grab some flightline.

Scott W.

Old August 4th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Scott W. wrote:

>> Heh, I never got those when I was in scouts lol. I did host a snipe hunt
>> or two as a leader though.
>>

> Being an ex military medic, it was always fun to send the E2 just out of
> training to go get some sterile Fallopian tubes from the lab or that he
> needed to go out to one of the hangars and ask one of the sergeants if he
> could grab some flightline.
>
> Scott W.

Heh, "Yer brake ring slipped of and punctured the right rear
fallopian tube..."
Old August 4th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Spike

On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 20:53:44 -0500, "WindsorFox<SS>"
> wrote:

>Spike wrote:
>> On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 16:54:56 -0500, "WindsorFox<SS>"
>> > wrote:

>>> Actually, stinkin spammer who knows nothing or cares nothing about
>>> the copied and pasted content of that page, but only about the views of
>>> the ads on the page and hoping people will actually click on said ads.
>>> He obviously spammed enough that one of the filters on my server caught
>>> him as I only saw your reply.
>>>
>>> You can pretty reliably decide that if someone you've never seen
>>> before posts a link to a blog spot or a google page it's spam,
>>> especially if it's from a gibberish gmail account. A lot of admins have
>>> blocked google all together for this reason and that they do little or
>>> nothing about spammers.

>> Yeah, I didn't even check out the site. I was about 12 when on a
>> Scout camping trip, I was sent to find the "pills for making water",
>> the "smoke sifter" and a couple of other items. When I found the guy
>> with the pills and he told me to add one to a canteen filled with
>> water, I knew I'd been had. Sooooo, I found a BIG empty can with the
>> bottom cut off. Used my trusty pocket knife (official BSA) to punch a
>> bunch of holes in the other end and one on each side. Got some wire to
>> make a handle. Took it back to our campsite and hung it over the fire.
>> Sure enough, some of the smoke (you know that kind that follows you no
>> matter which side of the fire you stand on) actually "sifted" through
>> the holes in that can. Never got bothered again until I entered the
>> military. :0)

> Heh, I never got those when I was in scouts lol. I did host a snipe
>hunt or two as a leader though.

Never quite understood the Snipe hunt... since there is an actual bird
called the Wilson's Snipe.

Ever hear of a floor buffer step up transformer? Supposed to increase
the effectiveness of the buffer while polishing floors. I told my boss
I found one and it was mounted on the buffer. He looked flabbergasted
and wanted to see it right away. I led him out to Aisle 2 where I had
one of the box boys seated on top of the motor housing. Thought the
boss was gonna laugh himself to death.