Ya ready for diesel yet?

Old September 15th 05, 04:43 AM
Will Honea

No, air is not a condensible liquid, but I always wear goggles or
glasses anytime I pull the valve core for a more practical reason:
that damned airflow always seems to find dirt or other particles to
blown in my eyes when I do it. Even condensation hurts like hell when
propelled at any significant velocity.

Sometimes there are problems that have nothing to do with physics.

--
Will Honea
Old September 15th 05, 04:43 AM
Will Honea

I saw snow on Pikes Peak today.

--
Will Honea
Old September 15th 05, 06:08 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Geez, the condensable liquid is water or humidity in our air, it's
condensation we commonly see on the side of an coke bottle after
depressurization. The only other person this dense was AKA Ted Azito,
this you?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 15th 05, 06:11 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You've ridden a bike, too in the mist, unbelievable pain.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 15th 05, 12:33 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

He was back in Baton Rouge last night and I would be surprised if he isn't
at Bush's address in NO tonight.

Old September 15th 05, 09:24 PM
Will Honea

Not near as bad as the West Texas grasshoppers, but still enough to
make me slow way, way down (and consider getting rid of the bike).

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:11:07 UTC L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Old September 15th 05, 09:33 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

A beautiful new home Ray Nagin bought in Dallas, corruption must
pay well.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 15th 05, 10:15 PM
Bret Ludwig

L=2EW. Hughes III (=DFill) wrote:
> Geez, the condensable liquid is water or humidity in our air, it's
> condensation we commonly see on the side of an coke bottle after
> depressurization. The only other person this dense was AKA Ted Azito,
> this you?

No, but I know him. He finally came to the conclusion you were a MIT
Lisp Machine project designed to emulate a retarded redneck and decided
his best bet was to find the programmer and hire him.

I guess I'm not as smart as Ted :-)

Old September 16th 05, 01:14 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

Cite?

Old September 16th 05, 01:19 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

In a stark reminder of how drastically Hurricane Katrina has affected the
lives of New Orleanians, Mayor Ray Nagin has purchased a home in Dallas and
enrolled his young daughter in school there.

Nagin, who spoke with The Times-Picayune by telephone from Dallas, where he
has been since Wednesday, said he plans to return to New Orleans on
Saturday. He said he will remain in the Crescent City while his family lives
for the next six months in Dallas, making occasional visits to his family
when possible.

It's not clear where Nagin will be living: His home on Bayou St. John
suffered massive flooding, the mayor said, although he has not inspected it.