pssssst ironrod

Old June 11th 05, 08:24 PM

Default pssssst ironrod

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:08:23 GMT, "ironrod" >
wrote:

>The problem, Kate, is the example you set. By living as you do, by your
>quitting smoking and by aspiring to be more than you are, you remind him of
>his failures, whatever they may be. He can't imagine himself as your equal,
>so he seeks to validate himself by drawing you and others down to his level
>rather than to lift himself up to yours. By reading between the lines of
>his posts you can gain an insight to some of his problems he has failed to
>master and see the hate he has towards others who have succeeded where he
>has failed.

pssssssst ironrod

i never did smoke

Old June 12th 05, 05:15 AM
ironrod

Well, not tobacco anyhow.

Old June 13th 05, 03:24 AM
Foo Bar

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 19:24:23 +0000, 2canchew wrote:

> pssssssst ironrod
>
> i never did smoke

ROFLMAO - what a knuckle-dragging turd-for-brains!

You ignoramus, smoking was only one small part of what he was talking
about. God, you are a waste of oxygen!

Kate has more character and class in her little finger than you do in your
whole family, you simian mouth-breather.

You are too stupid to even understand when you've been insulted, then you
are too stupid to respond. You are a real life Charlie Gordon with his
toilets.

If it weren't overshadowed by revulsion, I would feel a lot of pity for
you.

FB
Old June 13th 05, 04:14 AM
SVTKate

Awwww... thanks Foobie!

Old June 13th 05, 04:32 AM
Foo Bar

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 03:14:06 +0000, SVTKate wrote:

> | Kate has more character and class in her little finger than you do in your
> | whole family, you simian mouth-breather.
>
> Awwww... thanks Foobie!

Heh - my pleasure, ma'am. :-)

FB