Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

Old October 25th 05, 02:05 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

Default Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

Of course not, but you don't think there are other market factors besides a
relatively few number of diesel cars compared to OTR trucks?

Or are you going to continue to blame Mercedes "forcing" oil companies to
install diesel pumps 30 years ago for current fuel prices?

Old October 25th 05, 02:07 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

Which is why many Americans are still prejudiced against passenger car
diesels.

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 25th 05, 02:11 AM
KJ.Kate

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
. ..
: Yes.
:

heh heh heh ... I like you.

Old October 25th 05, 02:13 AM
KJ.Kate

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
: Which is why many Americans are still prejudiced against passenger car
: diesels.

Uhhh... my truck is a diesel...
so was the last one...

Bwahahahahaaa... but my Jeep aint!

Old October 25th 05, 02:16 AM
jbjeep

Ahem.
A "bare roots rock crawler" IS FUN!

Old October 25th 05, 02:17 AM
jbjeep

You on the left coast, right coast, or in the middle?

Old October 25th 05, 02:24 AM
KJ.Kate

"Stupendous Man" > wrote in message
:
: "KJ.Kate" > wrote in message
: ...
: > And sooooooooo
: > just what in the hell is WRONG with a "Chick" version of the Jeep?
: > Huh?
: > Chicks like cars, chicks like all different kinds of cars
: > Maybe we LIKE having a vehicle that the guys don't want to share with
us!
: > MAYBE we already have a "workhorse" (for instance, mine is an F250 4x4,
: > turbo diesel, long bed, supercab pick-em-up truck) and we want something
: > FUN
: > but not a bare roots rock crawler.
:
: Like this? http://tinyurl.com/9xj23
: Hell, I'd drive it and have fun doing it. What a chick magnet!
: --
: Stupendous Man,
: Defender of Freedom, Advocate of Liberty.
:

You're a mess.
A chick magnet??? Ya think?
The silly thing IS kind of cute, but dang, gutless and a 2x

aak...

Old October 25th 05, 02:30 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

Yeah, I wish my truck was...I'd be using a lot less gas...

Old October 25th 05, 03:25 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

See if you can identify the parts that require maintenance more
often: http://www.billhughes.com/temp/VolvoVT880EngineD16.jpg that leave
you crying for your V10.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:

> Yeah, I wish my truck was...I'd be using a lot less gas...

Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi in UK Dori A Schmetterling Chrysler 4 June 2nd 05 10:22 PM
What is a TJ? Brian Foster Jeep 23 January 22nd 05 06:06 AM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 02:22 PM
Chrysler to show Jeep pickup and "FirePower" sports car concepts inDetroit MoPar Man Chrysler 4 December 10th 04 07:45 PM