4-PHX Mopar Fall Special Mr. Norm's 2009 426 Hemi Cuda cnvt custom front.JPG (1/1)-18-19

Old November 13th 09, 05:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
doby

Default 4-PHX Mopar Fall Special Mr. Norm's 2009 426 Hemi Cuda cnvt custom front.JPG (1/1)-18-19

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4-PHX Mopar Fall Special Mr. Norm's 2009 426 Hemi Cuda cnvt custom front.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	189639
Old November 14th 09, 03:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
rob

built in winter springs Florida i believe

Old November 14th 09, 03:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
rob

nope seems he's moved it to a company called "time machines' of Hudson fla.

g.com...

Old November 16th 09, 04:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
doby

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:55:54 -0500, "Rob" > wrote:

>>nope seems he's moved it to a company called "time machines' of Hudson fla.
>>

>>"Rob" > wrote in message
ing.com...
>>> built in winter springs Florida i believe
>>>

>>> "Doby" > wrote in message

There must be a retailer or sub assembly or warehouse around here
as they had at least 4 at the show in different colors and a hardtop.
I just took photos of the one easiest to get to because of the way the
cars were in a corner and packed in.

Doby
Old November 16th 09, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

had one of their trucks here for a show on Saturday at the dodge dealer. we
had close to 100 cars. busy as hell. my feet hurt all night.....

i felt guilty judging the truck division with that good looking Mr. norms
truck there. very nice........

"Doby" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:55:54 -0500, "Rob" > wrote:
>
>>>nope seems he's moved it to a company called "time machines' of Hudson
>>>fla.

ting.com...

Old November 16th 09, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

"Doby" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:55:54 -0500, "Rob" > wrote:
>
>>>nope seems he's moved it to a company called "time machines' of Hudson
>>>fla.

ting.com...

Old November 17th 09, 03:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
doby

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:39:40 -0500, "Rob" > wrote:

>>had one of their trucks here for a show on Saturday at the dodge dealer. we
>>had close to 100 cars. busy as hell. my feet hurt all night.....
>>
>>i felt guilty judging the truck division with that good looking Mr. norms
>>truck there. very nice........
>>

>>"Doby" > wrote in message
. ..
> [...]
osting.com...

>>> There must be a retailer or sub assembly or warehouse around here
>>> as they had at least 4 at the show in different colors and a hardtop.
>>> I just took photos of the one easiest to get to because of the way the
>>> cars were in a corner and packed in.
>>>
>>> Doby

Feet!, that's my weak spot. I usually have a spare pair of shoes in the car,
as sometimes I can barely make it back to change shoes. My arches are so
high, barefooted, I can slide a pencil under them. Sometime I wonder if flat
feet wouldn't have been better. lol.
Doby
Old November 17th 09, 04:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
rob

i can attest.....nope they wouldn't...lol

"Doby" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:39:40 -0500, "Rob" > wrote:
>
>>>had one of their trucks here for a show on Saturday at the dodge dealer.
>>>we
>>>had close to 100 cars. busy as hell. my feet hurt all night.....
>>>
>>>i felt guilty judging the truck division with that good looking Mr. norms
>>>truck there. very nice........

hosting.com...