2008 Mercedes Benz C300 - burgundy metallic - fvr

Old December 31st 07, 11:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig

Default 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 - burgundy metallic - fvr

My new car

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2008 Mercedes Benz C300 - burgundy metallic - fvr.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	463.5 KB
ID:	113322
Old January 1st 08, 03:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

Oooh, that's a great colour for that car. I saw it on an E class in the
showroom a few months ago with a friend and she hasn't stopped talking about
the burgundy. And I'm glad you got the 300 without the sport package so you
get the traditional grille and stand-up star. I think it looks better than
the star-in-grille version. This one rides better than the sport package
yet has handling that's just as good. I can't see in this image but is that
the panorama roof? I'm sure you'll love this car. Did you end up buying or
leasing? I want more pictures, please. In Canada there are more standard
features and only a couple of stand-alone options so, what did you get in
the way of add-ons? Congratulations, Pat. You made a great choice.

Max

Old January 1st 08, 06:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig

"MagisterMax" > wrote in message
newsTiej.43419$UZ4.34463@edtnps89...
> Oooh, that's a great colour for that car. I saw it on an E class in the
> showroom a few months ago with a friend and she hasn't stopped talking
> about the burgundy. And I'm glad you got the 300 without the sport
> package so you get the traditional grille and stand-up star. I think it
> looks better than the star-in-grille version. This one rides better than
> the sport package yet has handling that's just as good. I can't see in
> this image but is that the panorama roof? I'm sure you'll love this car.
> Did you end up buying or leasing? I want more pictures, please. In
> Canada there are more standard features and only a couple of stand-alone
> options so, what did you get in the way of add-ons? Congratulations, Pat.
> You made a great choice.

It's pretty much loaded. Yeah it's got the roof and the NAVI system.

I just wrote him a check.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old January 1st 08, 07:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

When I was looking at the C class I had set up the spec so that the C300
4-Matic would have the Luxury package plus leather. The only option that
wasn't available was the panorama roof, but that's in Canada only. To get
that you have to go with the C350 which automatically gets you the sport
package that has the stiffer springs and shocks that I didn't want. Our
total sales in Canada wouldn't equal the M-B sales in California alone so we
don't get nearly the range of choice that you do in the US, unfortunately.
Yours sounds as if it has all the features anyone could want and then some.
So when are you taking it on a road trip? May I suggest something to the
north of you, say in the Pacific North West? I'm sure we could arrange for
Peter & Dave C, Square Wheels and me to get together a welcome for you.

Max

Old January 1st 08, 08:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig

> When I was looking at the C class I had set up the spec so that the C300
> 4-Matic would have the Luxury package plus leather. The only option that
> wasn't available was the panorama roof, but that's in Canada only. To get
> that you have to go with the C350 which automatically gets you the sport
> package that has the stiffer springs and shocks that I didn't want. Our
> total sales in Canada wouldn't equal the M-B sales in California alone so
> we don't get nearly the range of choice that you do in the US,
> unfortunately. Yours sounds as if it has all the features anyone could
> want and then some. So when are you taking it on a road trip? May I
> suggest something to the north of you, say in the Pacific North West? I'm
> sure we could arrange for Peter & Dave C, Square Wheels and me to get
> together a welcome for you.

Not totally impossible but not a priority right now. My wife has a little
health issue (hell, don't well these days?). I'll keep ya posted.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old January 1st 08, 09:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message

> (hell, don't well these days

In my next life I'm going to learn how to type.

The above should read (hell, DON'T WE ALL these days?). Parts is parts.

You probably had that all figured out anyway.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old January 1st 08, 09:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
ThomasS2[_3_]

yeah, we got it, and may she have good health this new year!

Old January 1st 08, 05:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message
> "MagisterMax" > wrote in message
> newsTiej.43419$UZ4.34463@edtnps89...

>> I can't see in this image but is that the panorama roof?

> It's pretty much loaded. Yeah it's got the roof

D'Oh!

Wrong. It's got a regular moon roof with power sliding glass. But I just
learned by leafing through my brochure that there's a different roof called
the Panorama Roof.

No. It ain't got that one.
--
Paddy's Pig