I made the Supercars News

Old March 11th 08, 04:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

Default I made the Supercars News

HTTP://WWW.SUPERCARS.NET 11/MAR/08

On the brink of 2008's racing season, many test days are being held
worldwide. One of the most recent was the LeMans Series which
featured two days of sessions at the Paul Ricard Circuit. Our feature
gallery by Dirk de Jager has all the highlights from the event.

Many new cars were tested at Ricard including two new Aston Martins.
The first of these is their GT2 contender which will fight in a class
with the updated Porsche 911 and successful Ferrari F430. The second
car is a Lola-sourced LMP1 car which lapped a couple seconds slower
than the Audi R10s in five of six sessions.

Other debuts included the Epsilon Euskadi LMP1 which comes from a
masters program at the University of Mondragon. Porsche also
celebrated a European debut with their RS Spyder and the updated 911
was also present.

Next, we focus on the Coppa Milano Sanremo, a classic rally that
goes from Monza to Sanremo over three days. We have a gallery that
comes to us from Matteo TT Stucchi from Swisscarsightings.com. Visit
it for more of his excellent work.

We finish with the Inaugural Desert Classic Concours which was kindly
uploaded by user Zinc. Inside his gallery is the hotly debated '1C'
Ferrari which has a very early body and chassis with the stamps 1C
and 10S.

Links

2008 Le Mans Series-Paul Ricard Test
http://www.supercars.net/gallery/119513/1756/1.html

2008 Coppa Milano-Sanremo
http://www.supercars.net/gallery/119513/1758/1.html

2008 Desert Classic Concours
http://www.supercars.net/gallery/143302/1748/1.html

2008 Epsilon Euskadi LMP1
http://www.supercars.net/cars/4075.html

2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT2
http://www.supercars.net/cars/4001.html

2008 Lola B08/60
http://www.supercars.net/cars/4073.html

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 11th 08, 05:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

Hi Z, I've wandered around the supercar site and have enjoyed the great
pictures. I think yours definitely deserve to take their place among the
others. We have several photographers in this group whose quality of
produce qualifies them for inclusion on any of the enthusiast pages.
Congratulations, my friend.

Max

Old March 11th 08, 05:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

Thanks, Max. Being posted with photos by Dirk de Jager and Matteo TT Stucchi
was as nice as... well, being posted next to Pat's, André's, Rich's, Rob's,
Doby's, Peter's, Ken's and many other's photos here. You're right, they all
could be on those pages.

--
Z~

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 11th 08, 03:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline
Banned

"rob" <me @mine.orgg> wrote in message
> awesome dude!

Boy I'll say! That's great Z.
--
Pat Durkin

Old March 11th 08, 04:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
doby

I took a few minutes this AM to check email and look at this site. I saw your
Supercars News and wish to congratulate you for getting the recognition.
It's an honor to be nationally recognized for your work/hobby.

Doby

Old March 11th 08, 06:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

Thanks, Doby. I hope you're feeling better.

--
Z~

Old March 11th 08, 06:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

Humbling really. They take some great shots of awesome cars. I have a lot to
learn.

--
Z~

Old March 11th 08, 09:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
John Bradley

Congrats. But....they didn't call you by your secret clique handle:
Zinky-Pinky.
Alas.
Keep up the great work.
John Clique

--
Vote for Ponzi - the US economy depends on him!
"Doby" > wrote in message
>I took a few minutes this AM to check email and look at this site. I saw
>your
> Supercars News and wish to congratulate you for getting the recognition.
> It's an honor to be nationally recognized for your work/hobby.
>
> Doby
>

> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 04:53:16 GMT, "Zinc" > wrote:
>

>>>=============================================== ======================
>>>HTTP://WWW.SUPERCARS.NET 11/MAR/08
>>>=============================================== ======================
>>>
>>>On the brink of 2008's racing season, many test days are being held
>>>worldwide. One of the most recent was the LeMans Series which
>>>featured two days of sessions at the Paul Ricard Circuit. Our feature
>>>gallery by Dirk de Jager has all the highlights from the event.
>>>
>>>Many new cars were tested at Ricard including two new Aston Martins.
>>>The first of these is their GT2 contender which will fight in a class
>>>with the updated Porsche 911 and successful Ferrari F430. The second
>>>car is a Lola-sourced LMP1 car which lapped a couple seconds slower
>>>than the Audi R10s in five of six sessions.
>>>
>>>Other debuts included the Epsilon Euskadi LMP1 which comes from a
>>>masters program at the University of Mondragon. Porsche also
>>>celebrated a European debut with their RS Spyder and the updated 911
>>>was also present.
>>>
>>>Next, we focus on the Coppa Milano Sanremo, a classic rally that
>>>goes from Monza to Sanremo over three days. We have a gallery that
>>>comes to us from Matteo TT Stucchi from Swisscarsightings.com. Visit
>>>it for more of his excellent work.
>>>
>>>We finish with the Inaugural Desert Classic Concours which was kindly
>>>uploaded by user Zinc. Inside his gallery is the hotly debated '1C'
>>>Ferrari which has a very early body and chassis with the stamps 1C
>>>and 10S.

>>>Links
>>>
>>>2008 Le Mans Series-Paul Ricard Test
>>>http://www.supercars.net/gallery/119513/1756/1.html
>>>
>>>2008 Coppa Milano-Sanremo
>>>http://www.supercars.net/gallery/119513/1758/1.html
>>>
>>>2008 Desert Classic Concours
>>>http://www.supercars.net/gallery/143302/1748/1.html
>>>
>>>2008 Epsilon Euskadi LMP1
>>>http://www.supercars.net/cars/4075.html
>>>
>>>2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT2
>>>http://www.supercars.net/cars/4001.html
>>>
>>>2008 Lola B08/60
>>>http://www.supercars.net/cars/4073.html
>>>
>>> Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
>>> ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
>>> http://www.usenet.com

I made the Supercars News Zinc[_2_] Auto Photos 4 March 11th 08 06:56 PM
SUPERCARS !! yeah Driving 3 June 27th 05 05:14 AM
SUPERCARS !! yeah Technology 0 June 24th 05 12:10 PM
SUPERCARS !! yeah General 0 June 24th 05 12:08 PM
SUPERCARS !! yeah 4x4 0 June 24th 05 12:06 PM