Holiday Greeting to All in the NG'S - Holiday greetings (0/1)

Old December 24th 09, 04:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
doby

Default Holiday Greeting to All in the NG'S - Holiday greetings (0/1)

I finally decided to take the time and get my cards done.

Doby
Old December 24th 09, 05:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
doby

Default Holiday Greeting to All in the NG'S - Holiday greetings (0/1) - Christmas-Card.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:03:23 -0700, Doby > wrote:

>>I finally decided to take the time and get my cards done.
>>
>>Doby

I sent a test to myself it worked. I've tried to stop McAfee downloading vso but
not working.
Old December 24th 09, 05:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
doby

Default Holiday Greeting to All in the NG'S - Holiday greetings (0/1) - Christmas-Card.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas-Card.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	532.3 KB
ID:	191781
Old December 24th 09, 05:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Max Magister

Thanks, Doby, and the same to you. Yes, the card did come through nicely.

max

Old December 24th 09, 06:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Max Magister

Default Merry Christmas to All You Good Guys Who Make the Newsgroup Such a Great Place to visit

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Towtruck in snow--2009Newsgroup card.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	354.0 KB
ID:	191782
Old December 24th 09, 07:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Jonno

It works ok if you save the attachment and change the attachment type from
"Holiday greetings.dat" to "Holiday greetings.gif"

Jonno

Old December 27th 09, 05:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Dave Moorman[_2_]

In article > ,
"Max Magister" > wrote:

> begin 666 Towtruck in snow--2009Newsgroup card.jpg

Merry Christmas to you, too, Max. It looks like it's time to put the
blade on the front of that tow truck!
Old December 31st 09, 01:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
RustY ©[_2_]

cheers

"Dave Moorman" > wrote in message
> In article > ,
> "Max Magister" > wrote:
>
>> begin 666 Towtruck in snow--2009Newsgroup card.jpg

> Merry Christmas to you, too, Max. It looks like it's time to put the
> blade on the front of that tow truck!

Thinking of your next holiday [email protected] Technology 0 January 16th 08 09:48 AM
Holiday greetings! XS11E[_3_] Mazda 0 December 26th 07 05:31 AM
Things You Shouldn't Buy On Holiday... Halmyre Alfa Romeo 8 February 23rd 06 03:02 PM
OT a little holiday fun! Mac VW air cooled 1 December 14th 04 07:25 PM
Happy Holiday DVWImports VW water cooled 0 November 27th 04 01:31 AM