Ain't That the Truth !

Old January 11th 05, 11:10 PM
redTed

Default Ain't That the Truth !

http://www.racing-legends.com/forums

Ha-de-ha.

Old January 12th 05, 04:05 PM
JPHovercraft

redTed wrote:

>http://www.racing-legends.com/forums
>
>Ha-de-ha.

I nearly fell off my chair! Co-workers looking at me funny! ROTFLMAO!!!!

J. P. Hovercraft
Old January 12th 05, 07:03 PM
mcewena

But what about the poor cat?

Shame to laugh at somebody else's misfortune even if it was self
induced.

Old January 12th 05, 10:55 PM
Jasper

What Misfortune would that be? Has something happened I missed?

oups.com...

Old January 14th 05, 01:10 AM
Juan Vizoso

"mcewena" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> But what about the poor cat?
>
> Shame to laugh at somebody else's misfortune even if it was self
> induced.

This was an *** epic of self - induced misfortune however, it deserves
it's place in history !
And it serves as a fairly good running gag! Even the cat gets a mention
lol .. jv

Old January 14th 05, 08:25 PM
Larry

LOL!

-Larry

Old January 14th 05, 08:26 PM
Larry

The cat died from boredom.

-Larry

HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 05:27 PM
Dave lets the truth slip out! Adrian Miles-Davros Corvette 24 September 12th 04 01:26 AM