Does your Jeep have a name?

Old April 8th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Does your Jeep have a name?

Black Jack because he is ---tada drum roll please--- BLACK

Old April 8th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

You can add it to your Frappr! information

Old April 8th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

XJ's name is snowball, named it after my old dog, who happened to be a husky
mix also the XJ is white. I also stole my sig from both the jeep and the
dog. ZJ is white too I've referred to it as b*tch a few times.. :") but
Blizzard seems to fit, seeing how almost everytime so far that I've gone to
fix something on it snows like a blizzard. We'll have too see what the
XJ"s replacement will be,, I saw a nice yellow XJ for sale the other
day....Hmmmmm yellow snow... :P

Snow...

Old April 8th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

'Ole Blue

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jsprau...2000/my_photos

Old April 8th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Kate, your computer clock is off an hour or so.... Your posts come way
out of time to the answers. Well, I see all the answers and then along
comes your question....

Mike

Old April 9th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default WAIT! I changed my mind (for the thousandth time)

I'm gonna name it Chappy.

Like Chap Stick.

Long story, but if you only knew, it's PERFECT

Old April 9th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Any hoo about how the name Black jack came about other than the color. My
first jeep was called Judy and was a 4 banger and since the new guy had
more of those round thingies I figured it must be a gender change thing.
But then I live in a small world.