"Why Are You Stalling"?1998 Golf ?

Old July 28th 05, 07:31 AM
TheBaron

Default "Why Are You Stalling"?1998 Golf ?

Car Cuts Out during acceleration since I disconnected and reconnected the
Batt, Any Ideas Why?

Mahalo for your input

Ronn

Old July 28th 05, 04:36 PM
Warren Abrey

The only think I can think of is that there is some corrosion on the posts
or the connectors that is causing it to lose connection, or have a weak
connection. -- Try taking them off again and cleaning with a wire brush...

just my 2 cents.

Warren
lkaboutautos.com...

Old July 29th 05, 07:52 AM
Matt B.

"TheBaron" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Car Cuts Out during acceleration since I disconnected and reconnected the
> Batt, Any Ideas Why?
>
> Mahalo for your input

Try the throttle body adaptation procedure. Details he
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1839484