Great, just what we don't need

Old November 22nd 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_6_]

Default Great, just what we don't need

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yastfn2

A laptop table that attaches to the steering wheel of the car. As if
SFB yakking on its cellphone and texting its crap to r.a.d wasn't bad
enough....

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to driving its beater with faulty brakes:

"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."
--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref:
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/8exv3
Old November 22nd 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Tim B

"necromancer" rg> wrote in
message ...
> Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yastfn2
>
> A laptop table that attaches to the steering wheel of the car. As if
> SFB yakking on its cellphone and texting its crap to r.a.d wasn't bad
> enough....
>
> --
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to driving its beater with

faulty brakes:

> "Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
> nuts are rusted solid."
> --Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
> boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
> among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
> 6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
> Ref:
> Ref: http://tinyurl.com/8exv3

Loved the reviews.

Old November 23rd 09, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

necromancer rg> wrote
in :

> Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yastfn2
>
> A laptop table that attaches to the steering wheel of the car. As if
> SFB yakking on its cellphone and texting its crap to r.a.d wasn't bad
> enough....

Hey stupid. There is no such gadget. What would happen when you turn the
wheel?

HAHAHAHAAHA. You are as stupid as you are hateful.
Old November 24th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alexander Rogge

necromancer wrote:
> Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yastfn2
>
> A laptop table that attaches to the steering wheel of the car.

I had a merge-impaired slowpoke last month, some idiot that ignored the
requirement to yield and drifted in front of me at about one-third of my
speed. I almost crashed into this Sloth and the driver behind me almost
crashed into me. Was it an MFFY slowpoke? Maybe, but what else was it
doing? It was using what looked like a Tablet PC! No hands on the
steering wheel and not watching the road! The horn could not awaken
this Sloth from its laptop stupor, but what I did next caused the Sloth
to drop its laptop and flick on its high-beams. Why is it necessary to
threaten a collision to get the attention of these Sloths? The road is
not a place to be using a laptop! Then, after other drivers started
cutting in front, the Sloth sped up, probably angry that its laptop
session was interrupted.

AWA [OFFER] Brake Pads, Great Deal and Whole Lot, Great Prices! Move quickly! [email protected] General 0 February 24th 06 11:52 AM
great Marcin BMW 1 December 17th 05 07:15 AM
great Marcin Corvette 0 December 16th 05 08:45 AM
great Marcin Audi 0 December 16th 05 08:43 AM
great Marcin Alfa Romeo 0 December 16th 05 08:42 AM