Proposal on how to better deal mario

Old November 30th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Default Proposal on how to better deal mario

"Anthony W" > wrote in message

> If this is going to work we must all start ignoring him...
>
> Tony

That is true Tony, but too many people "worship" him by talking about him
therefore giving him power.
Mario controls these "followers" by getting them to react and he loves any
type of attention.
A negative reaction or a position reaction is still attention!

So if everyone ignored him he would lose his power. I really doubt that is
going to happen since some seem to enjoy being controlled by him. He is
like some ant bully messing with an ant hill to watch the ants rebuild it.
Out of decency or respect to others he should go to lurking/silent mode, but
again he loves attention and evidently has no respect or decency for anyone
here.
OMG I can see a new thread of 200 + replies going out now about respect and
decency, or lack of. lol

An occasional brief warning should suffice especially if someone new comes
in and Mario makes some comments.

Even though these "worshipping" threads are funny, I usually try to not
comment much since these threads get mighty long! ;-)
Can I get an "OH HELL MARIO!!" from his many worshippers? lol

JMHO
--
later,
(One out of many daves)

Old December 1st 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Neil[_8_]

>>Yea I'm sure John would also like to explain why he thru his father
>>out on the street.

> unless his father stole and parted out his car that was at your shop, and
> sold all the parts he sent for the car, his father has nothing to do with
> your transaction(theft) with John...

I dont live in America, but really do hope that somebody goes round to pay a
visit, and "rids" the world of this a***hole for good soon.

When i see no posts from Bondoboy, I will know its been done......

Old December 1st 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote in message
> That is true Tony, but too many people "worship" him by talking about him
> therefore giving him power.
> Mario controls these "followers" by getting them to react and he loves any
> type of attention.
> A negative reaction or a position reaction is still attention!
>
> So if everyone ignored him he would lose his power. I really doubt that
> is going to happen since some seem to enjoy being controlled by him.

God damn Dave you are starting to sound as silly as he is... you do realize
that for every one post one of the Ramva guys does, Mario does 2 or 3? who
is controlling who?(pssssst.... you perpetuated his thread.)

Old December 1st 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 30, 5:19�pm, "Neil" > wrote:
> >>Yea I'm sure John would also like to explain why he thru his father
> >>out on the street.

> > unless his father stole and parted out his car that was at your shop, and
> > sold all the parts he sent for the car, his father has nothing to do with
> > your transaction(theft) with John...

> I dont live in America, but really do hope that somebody goes round to pay a
> visit, and "rids" the world of this a***hole for good soon.
>
> When i see no posts from Bondoboy, I will know its been done......

Come on Neil if that doesn't make you sound like a coward nothing
would.

It you wan't me taken care of that much come on around. Of coarselike
that I bet I could shoot someone as ignorant as you and get away with
calling it self defense , This is America where I can carry my 45 or
380.
Old December 1st 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>Come on Neil if that doesn't make you sound like a coward nothing
>would.

>It you wan't me taken care of that much come on around. Of coarselike
>that I bet I could shoot someone as ignorant as you and get away with
>calling it self defense , This is America where I can carry my 45 or
>380.

after posting that same statement several times, it's doubtful the self
defense act would fly... don't forget public forums are archived and also
open to anyone that wants to search..

Old December 1st 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
David Gravereaux

you need your sign stolen again.
Old December 1st 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Anthony W

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Anthony W" > wrote in message
>> Joey Tribiani wrote:
>>
>>> I'm no saint... I did a burnout through third gear the night before
>>> last... but I've never stolen anything...

>> If this is going to work we must all start ignoring him...
>>
>> Tony

> Ya know, I did that for a couple years... know what? he's still here... so
> why not have some fun?

What the hell if you're having fun with it then, have at. Personally I
think making him go ape**** by ignoring his is more fun. To each his own...

Tony
Old December 1st 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> "dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote in message
> > That is true Tony, but too many people "worship" him by talking about
> > him
>> therefore giving him power.
>> Mario controls these "followers" by getting them to react and he loves
>> any type of attention.
>> A negative reaction or a position reaction is still attention!
>>
>> So if everyone ignored him he would lose his power. I really doubt that
>> is going to happen since some seem to enjoy being controlled by him.

> God damn Dave you are starting to sound as silly as he is... you do
> realize that for every one post one of the Ramva guys does, Mario does 2
> or 3? who is controlling who?(pssssst.... you perpetuated his thread.)

Just looking at the behaviors of all parties involved as an "objective"
observer and only describing how I see things Joey! ;-)
AND now going back into observation mode to enjoy watching this silly comedy
show!
Have fun, I will! lol

Old December 1st 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

Anthony W wrote:
> How about once a weak or so some one posts a message with all the links,
> his full name and address and the full story. Then we shun him. I mean
> we don't reply to his posts and ignore his replies to our posts.
>
> If we could stick to this, I think this newsgroup would be a better
> place. Anyway it's just an idea...
>
> Tony

Ok, I'll take the pledge. I promise not to respond to any of Mario's
posts.

Be prepared. Once Mario feels he is being ignored he *WILL* post
something provocative in order to goad people into responding to him.
He can not *stand* to be ignored, and appears to have some sort of sick
craving for attention. In particular he will post something soliciting
some sort of business deal, which we all will be sorely tempted to
respond to lest some newbie stumbles across his message and gets sucked
into one of Mario's scams. When you see a message like this the best
response would be to *not* respond in Mario's thread, but instead start
a new thread below it *briefly* summarizing Mario's past deeds (with
little or no editorial comment - just the links were the information can
be found) and leave it at that. No one even need add their comments to
this post. It will simply serve to make the information available to
any newbie potentially considering doing business with Mario/Vintage
Werks. Once we place the info out there we have done our due diligence
in helping the newbie avoid being taken. If the newbie chooses to
ignore the warning that is his business.

When you guys were in school, was there a kid that seemed to enjoy
being the butt of jokes or being picked on (every class seemed to have
one when I was growing up)? These kids would rather be the class joke
(not the same as the class clown BTW) and would prefer to be ridiculed,
picked on, or otherwise tortured as opposed to being a complete nobody.
Mario is that kid. This pathetic guy is so starved for attention he
would rather have your barbs and insults rather than be the nobody that
he is. Don't give him the pleasure. Truly, if you want to cause this
guy some mental anguish just pretend that he doesn't exist, or better
yet, let him know he isn't worth your effort to respond to (by *not*
responding). Truly, he isn't worth your consideration, time, or effort.

Old December 1st 08, 07:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Anthony W

Leopold Stotch wrote:
> Anthony W wrote:
>> How about once a weak or so some one posts a message with all the
>> links, his full name and address and the full story. Then we shun
>> him. I mean we don't reply to his posts and ignore his replies to our
>> posts.
>>
>> If we could stick to this, I think this newsgroup would be a better
>> place. Anyway it's just an idea...
>>
>> Tony

> Ok, I'll take the pledge. I promise not to respond to any of Mario's
> posts.
>
> Be prepared. Once Mario feels he is being ignored he *WILL* post
> something provocative in order to goad people into responding to him. He
> can not *stand* to be ignored, and appears to have some sort of sick
> craving for attention. In particular he will post something soliciting
> some sort of business deal, which we all will be sorely tempted to
> respond to lest some newbie stumbles across his message and gets sucked
> into one of Mario's scams. When you see a message like this the best
> response would be to *not* respond in Mario's thread, but instead start
> a new thread below it *briefly* summarizing Mario's past deeds (with
> little or no editorial comment - just the links were the information can
> be found) and leave it at that. No one even need add their comments to
> this post. It will simply serve to make the information available to
> any newbie potentially considering doing business with Mario/Vintage
> Werks. Once we place the info out there we have done our due diligence
> in helping the newbie avoid being taken. If the newbie chooses to
> ignore the warning that is his business.
>
> When you guys were in school, was there a kid that seemed to enjoy
> being the butt of jokes or being picked on (every class seemed to have
> one when I was growing up)? These kids would rather be the class joke
> (not the same as the class clown BTW) and would prefer to be ridiculed,
> picked on, or otherwise tortured as opposed to being a complete nobody.
> Mario is that kid. This pathetic guy is so starved for attention he
> would rather have your barbs and insults rather than be the nobody that
> he is. Don't give him the pleasure. Truly, if you want to cause this
> guy some mental anguish just pretend that he doesn't exist, or better
> yet, let him know he isn't worth your effort to respond to (by *not*
> responding). Truly, he isn't worth your consideration, time, or effort.

We can still talk about him but the idea is to not talk directly to him.
I know that he will try all sorts of things to get us to spar with him
but it'll still be a better place for it. The shame of it is, most of
the good discussion that used to happen here is not going to return.

Tony