Photos of Jan and Kidd !

Old May 25th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Photos of Jan and Kidd !

P.J. Berg wrote:
> Tim Rogers wrote:
>
>> http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd
>>

> Hi Tim, I finally got to see a picture of you,still very gratefull for
> what you did for me.
> It is good to have a picture to go along with the mental "image" one has
> of friends on the net.
>
> You looked strangely normal :O)
> (And that is a big and friendly smily!).
>
> Jan has not even told me he moved, I hope Kidd is a tadd less gloomy
> than the pics percieve..
>
> All the best.
>
> Jørn.

Sorry about that Jørn, I should have... so far the only public
"announcement" I made was in the STF forums. I guess one isn't needed
here anymore huh.. not now when it's out in the open

I have been busy with organizing a bunch of stuff and getting settled
in, with 3 near-dead family vehicles to take care of.

Jan
Old May 25th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

n5hsr wrote:
> "Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
>
>>http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd
>>

> As they say in Arkansas, Dayam.
>
> I didn't know Jan was so young. Kidd is literally young enough to be my
> daughter.
>
> Charles of Schaumburg

You think HE'S young... he's almost 10 years older than me! Olde Phart.

K.
Old May 25th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Tim Rogers wrote:
> "P.J. Berg" > wrote in message
>
>>Hi Tim, I finally got to see a picture of you,still very gratefull for
>>what you did for me.
>>It is good to have a picture to go along with the mental "image" one has
>>of friends on the net.
>>
>>You looked strangely normal :O)
>>(And that is a big and friendly smily!).
>>

> ...............Now that we've got Jan, the next step in the worldwide brain
> drain of aircooled talent ought to be you coming back to NY.

Make that FL.
I'd have PJ living next door to me any day.
I'll even let you use our pool. (in case you brought a lady friend, I
trust that you'd bring a few extra filters with you ok?)

Jan

Old May 25th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Kidd" > wrote in message
> n5hsr wrote:
>> "Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
>>
>>>http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd
>>>

>> As they say in Arkansas, Dayam.
>>
>> I didn't know Jan was so young.

> 34, if you were wondering
>

>> Kidd is literally young enough to be my daughter.

> She's 24. Just right
>

> Jan

But you look the same age, about 20, both of you. Jan looks like some girl
right out of the 70's.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old May 25th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Kidd" > wrote in message
> n5hsr wrote:
>> "Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
>>
>>>http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd
>>>

>> As they say in Arkansas, Dayam.
>>
>> I didn't know Jan was so young. Kidd is literally young enough to be my
>> daughter.
>>
>> Charles of Schaumburg
>>

> You think HE'S young... he's almost 10 years older than me! Olde Phart.
>
> K.

I'm 48, almost 49.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old May 25th 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

n5hsr wrote:
> "Kidd" > wrote in message
>
>>n5hsr wrote:
>>
>>>"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
.. .

>>>As they say in Arkansas, Dayam.
>>>
>>>I didn't know Jan was so young.

>>34, if you were wondering
>>

>>>Kidd is literally young enough to be my daughter.

>>She's 24. Just right
>>

>>Jan

> But you look the same age, about 20, both of you. Jan looks like some girl
> right out of the 70's.
>
> Charles of Schaumburg

Jan looks like a girl out of the 70's? Umm... I must be missing the joke.

K.
Old May 25th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Kidd" > wrote in message

> Jan looks like a girl out of the 70's? Umm... I must be missing the joke.

..............Go rent the movie 'Deliverance'. Charles is just expressing his
secret desire to be shot with an arrow by Burt Reynolds after which Jon
Voight would deliver a soliloquy on why a southern gentleman would give up
watching NASCAR so that he could go backpacking with the boys.

Old May 25th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Kidd" > wrote in message
> n5hsr wrote:

. ..

>>>34, if you were wondering

>>>She's 24. Just right
>>>

>>>Jan

>> But you look the same age, about 20, both of you. Jan looks like some
>> girl right out of the 70's.
>>
>> Charles of Schaumburg

> Jan looks like a girl out of the 70's? Umm... I must be missing the joke.
>
> K.

Sorry, I keep forgetting Kidd is the woman. . . . Jan is usually a girl's
name (e.g. Jan Brady) in the US. Twas an honest typo.

Ever heard of ABBA?

Charles of Schaumburg

Old May 25th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Tim Rogers wrote:
> http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd

Tim looks older than I thought he was.

Old May 25th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Kidd wrote:
> P.J. Berg wrote:
>> Tim Rogers wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd
>>>

>> Hi Tim, I finally got to see a picture of you,still very gratefull for
>> what you did for me.
>> It is good to have a picture to go along with the mental "image" one
>> has of friends on the net.
>>
>> You looked strangely normal :O)
>> (And that is a big and friendly smily!).
>>
>> Jan has not even told me he moved, I hope Kidd is a tadd less gloomy
>> than the pics percieve..
>>
>> All the best.
>>
>> Jørn.

> Sorry about that Jørn, I should have... so far the only public
> "announcement" I made was in the STF forums. I guess one isn't needed
> here anymore huh.. not now when it's out in the open
>
> I have been busy with organizing a bunch of stuff and getting settled
> in, with 3 near-dead family vehicles to take care of.
>
> Jan

Ah, you're forgiven!

)

J.