OT Is it wrong of me to think...

Old August 14th 05, 10:43 PM
Jan Andersson

ThaDriver wrote:

> Price of gas? Yeah supply & demand but all the while the oil giants are
> making RECORD PROFITS & then BUSH just passed an "energy bill" that gives
> them HUGE TAX SUBSIDIES!!!!!!! U-N-R-E-A-L!!!!!!!
> ~ Paul
> aka "Tha Driver"

Don't you dare whine about gasoline prices. Not until you pay the 6.20 a
gallon we do.

Jan
Old August 15th 05, 12:03 AM
remco

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> ThaDriver wrote:
>
> > Price of gas? Yeah supply & demand but all the while the oil giants are
> > making RECORD PROFITS & then BUSH just passed an "energy bill" that

gives
> > them HUGE TAX SUBSIDIES!!!!!!! U-N-R-E-A-L!!!!!!!
> > ~ Paul
> > aka "Tha Driver"

> Don't you dare whine about gasoline prices. Not until you pay the 6.20 a
> gallon we do.
>
> Jan

At $6.20 we here in the US would be laying in the fetal position under their
kitchen table, sucking our thumbs.

Anyone on this group working on that pesky cold fusion problem? If so, how's
that going? (and does it adopt to a 1600 DP

Remco

Old August 15th 05, 12:10 AM
Tricky

Jan Andersson wrote:
> ThaDriver wrote:
>

>>Price of gas? Yeah supply & demand but all the while the oil giants are
>>making RECORD PROFITS & then BUSH just passed an "energy bill" that gives
>>them HUGE TAX SUBSIDIES!!!!!!! U-N-R-E-A-L!!!!!!!
>>~ Paul
>>aka "Tha Driver"

> Don't you dare whine about gasoline prices. Not until you pay the 6.20 a
> gallon we do.
>
> Jan

Sorry Jan

Still not as much as we pay here in the UK !

rich

Old August 15th 05, 12:15 AM
remco

"Tricky" > wrote in message
> Jan Andersson wrote:
> > ThaDriver wrote:
> >

> >>Price of gas? Yeah supply & demand but all the while the oil giants are
> >>making RECORD PROFITS & then BUSH just passed an "energy bill" that

gives
> >>them HUGE TAX SUBSIDIES!!!!!!! U-N-R-E-A-L!!!!!!!
> >>~ Paul
> >>aka "Tha Driver"

> > Don't you dare whine about gasoline prices. Not until you pay the 6.20 a
> > gallon we do.
> >
> > Jan

> Sorry Jan
>
> Still not as much as we pay here in the UK !
>
> rich

How much there, then?
(Hey again, Rick, btw)

Old August 15th 05, 09:14 PM
ThaDriver

>..............You're starting to make me think that there's hope for you
after all John. But now Bush can be blamed for screwing the Swedish
proletariat. Maybe next, we can pin that tsunami on him too. It's too bad
that he wasn't around back when Kracatoa blew up.
**********
It's becoming apparent (well way past becoming) that you're one of the
idiots that re-elected him in spite of rising gas prices!!! Are you in the
oil business too (or just stupid)?
And from your previous posts I thought you were a nice guy & maybe even
somewhat intelligent.... ;^p
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

News Flash: APATHY RUNS RAMPANT - Nobody cares.

Old August 15th 05, 09:19 PM
ThaDriver

>Our gas price should
fluctuate much less depending on the OPEC oil price. It's rising now
solely because the oil companies are greedy. It's not unlike the energy
price hikes from a couple years ago in California.

Michael Cecil
***********
Exactly. At last someone with some intelligence here in the US....
(too bad we're in the minority in this country!!)
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Why do they call it reckless driving if it causes wrecks?

Old August 16th 05, 12:29 AM
Tim Rogers

"ThaDriver" <imangeloneAThotmailDOTcom@> wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...

> It's becoming apparent (well way past becoming) that you're one of the
> idiots that re-elected him in spite of rising gas prices!!! Are you in the
> oil business too (or just stupid)?
> And from your previous posts I thought you were a nice guy & maybe even
> somewhat intelligent.... ;^p

................Maybe I'm just a confused idiot. John McCain was my favorite
candidate. Does that make me an intelligent but confused idiot? Oil prices
are a sore subject for all of us except John Stafford who rides a frigging
bicycle in Minnesota in the winter. There are a lot of phoney baloney
liberals who went to the polls in three ton SUV's to vote against big oil.
Screw those hypocrites. There aren't too many things that I really like
about our President but putting the Taliban and the Iraqi Baathist Party out
of business are two of them. I don't like his pro-Exxon & Haliburton &
anti-Kyoto Treaty policies and I have no doubt that the root cause of those
policies is corruption, pure and simple. If it were up to me, Tony Blair
could move to the WhiteHouse and replace George W. Bush. I'm glad that John
Kerry didn't weasel his way into power. Remember him wearing a brand new
hunting outfit while doing a photo-op in a midwestern cornfield? That's the
kind crap that no one needs. Fluff and trickery aimed at an ignorant
electorate.

Old August 16th 05, 02:58 AM
johnboy

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message

> Oil prices are a sore subject for all of us except John Stafford who rides
> frigging bicycle in Minnesota in the winter.

Yep! Uphill both ways! To add to that, after my very recent abdominal
surgery, I was on the bike in 72 hours.

Hey, lighten up, Tim. When it comes time for you to cope with
super-expensive gas you will probably do better than the folks around you
because you are resourceful. It ain't about oil. It's about a person's core
values, and you have the Right Stuff. I know that.

Old August 16th 05, 03:35 AM
Tim Rogers

"johnboy" > wrote in message

> Hey, lighten up, Tim. When it comes time for you to cope with
> super-expensive gas you will probably do better than the folks around you
> because you are resourceful. It ain't about oil. It's about a person's

core
> values, and you have the Right Stuff. I know that.

.................I should lighten up. I'm actually a little bit lighter in
the wallet after spending $52 to fill up the Lexus this past weekend. Now
that we've got a break in this hot weather, I won't need the airconditioning
and can drive the bug every day for awhile. There's too many hills around
here for me to bicycle at my age. It would be fun to have a Lambretta like
the one I had back in the sixties while in college but there's too many
$#@^& SUV drivers with Kerry/Edwards stickers in back waiting to run me
down.

Old August 16th 05, 10:51 AM
Charles @ Kankakee

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> "johnboy" > wrote in message
>>
>> Hey, lighten up, Tim. When it comes time for you to cope with
>> super-expensive gas you will probably do better than the folks around you
>> because you are resourceful. It ain't about oil. It's about a person's

> core
>> values, and you have the Right Stuff. I know that.
>>

> ................I should lighten up. I'm actually a little bit lighter in
> the wallet after spending $52 to fill up the Lexus this past weekend. Now
> that we've got a break in this hot weather, I won't need the
> airconditioning
> and can drive the bug every day for awhile. There's too many hills around
> here for me to bicycle at my age. It would be fun to have a Lambretta like
> the one I had back in the sixties while in college but there's too many
> $#@^& SUV drivers with Kerry/Edwards stickers in back waiting to run me
> down.

Here in Illinois, we say you have to fail your intellgence test to drive an
SUV . . .

Saw a lime green pre-68 Microbus Sunday at Bristol Renaissance Faire, didn't
get a chance to talk to the owner. I figure it was 66 or 67, didn't get to
look at it well enough to tell.

Charles of Kankakee

Charles of Kankakee

car battery testers wrong??! [email protected] Technology 5 June 14th 05 02:42 PM
whats wrong? gabriel Honda 7 February 11th 05 03:39 PM
mounted wrong size tires DC Honda 11 November 2nd 04 04:12 PM
Nobody knows what is wrong with my 99 Dodge Avenger v6 LadyGelzer04 Dodge 14 May 22nd 04 04:13 AM